Krishna Chali London

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the London returned Dabangg ...DR. VEER SAHAY 🎶✨

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Mike testing 1...2...3..

Sooo the wait is over.... aaaand it's 20th December...a date that changed our lives and the day I started watching Krishna Chali London alll due to him  He's none other than London returned Dabangg doctor, Dr.Veer Rajvansh Sahay .. aka Dr. Khadoos 

ImageREMEMBER is not just a word ... It's a feeling for the life time ...Some moments become memories and it become unforgettable for long time ...😯πŸ₯° I have never been attached to any fictional character in my whole life 😯 but Dr. Veer Sahay a character , which not only intrigued me but, melted my heart... Right from his first glimpse  till the end of KCL 

A Big shout out to Karan Vohra for being Dr. Veer Sahay β€οΈπŸ™ˆβ˜ΊοΈ

.Image

Aaanndd... this was the best ever come back wali entry by Karan.. and I still remember, how I jumped with excitement πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸŽΆβœ¨ Dr. Veer 's entry made us greeting lost in his dreamland ..from angry professor to a caring Husband, he has mastered every single emotions that won our hearts

London Track  ....smiley42

London Track was amazing one...with his entry I started watching Krishna Chali London ... and I started loving him  as khadoos professor smiley37 Lemme talk about Dr.Veer Sahay a.k.a  Dr. Khadoos.... who tried his best to, mock, humiliate  Krishna because she was an Indian ... 

He hated Indians because it was due to Bade Shukla  he lost his father ...smiley28 that was the obvious reason for hating Krishna ..Image

My heart cried for him... but at the same time bahut gussa b aata tha... par kya Karun ...smiley9 But Krishna due to some misunderstanding...was responsible for finishing his  careerπŸ€” which was painful

after coming back to India ...he faced loads of hardships ... he proved to be a saviour for Krishna ... And then He realised his love for Krishna  but Some people didn't even spared his love for Krishna ... and the best part was his drunk Love confession

there were some episodes which were heart breaking ... He made us laugh, cry   and then  the serial progressed on leap part smiley7 ( I don't even liked the leap part)  Veer's entry post leap  was like Jaan me Jaan aana and then the fake Radhey drama started πŸ€£πŸ€£ and his drunk kanpuriya accent stole the show πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ and that was the time when I started making memes due to that scene 

and He has nailed  every bit of the episodes... He's infact the "Heart-beat" of KCL ... because his presence matters in the show 

Coming back to the point I would like to congratulate KV on his  completion 1year in KCL... keep shining rockstar b because you are worth it β£οΈπŸ€—

well well as big hats off to KV for beautifully depicting the character of Dr. Veer Sahay.... He has set the perfect example of a how a male protagonist can do much better ... No other male characters has impressed me so well like he did smiley42. He shocked us by his bloody brilliant performance , his outstanding skills and his million dollar wali smile ... This proves that he's already become a  Star...🌟his hardwork as  made him a star  and m so proud to be his fan .... and will always be his  proud fan... Te Amo KV β£οΈπŸ˜­πŸ€— you are so handsome

A small poem by me dedicated to Karan for beautifully portraying the character of 

I still Remember the background music for his entry🎢✨

I still Remember his first glimpse in the teaser..πŸ™ˆ

I still remember my excitement for his entry

I still remember his grand entry πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ™ˆ

I still remember everything that was depicted about him ...

I still remember the way he portrayed every single emotions

I still remember everything related to this particular episode

I still remember everything which Described Dr. Veer Sahay ...in a perfect way...

I still remember the time when I laughed and cried ...

I still remember my attachment to this character

I still remember that he became the reason for watching KCL...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Because no other fictional character has melted me like Veer did... For me , he is best depiction of a male protagonist....that's what drama

.to be continued

Edited by Nihaaa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now let's talk about his shades

the Angry young man

He is indeed the Angry young man of ITV

This scene gave me goose bumps ... Especially the dialogue... Tu kis khet ki mooli hai be ... πŸ€£

Edited by Nihaaa - 4 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Great Job Niha ...well done πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Congratulations To KV for 1st Anniversary of #kcl as #drveersahay β™₯️β™₯️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6RqygjhvJS/?igshid=cm7fkitudims