🌟Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhishek Mehra🌟 AT#22 "Real Rockstar" Nt Pg 69 - Page 107

Posted: 2 years ago

Exactly. Or any other situation where he lost her for good and has to manage his life alone,no wish to love again but then someone comes and gives him that wish,hope&trust again.

Promo looks amazing n it makes the story intriguing. Shabbo as usualwill rock n fl is also looking good. I hope she dont receives flakes cuz many fans r demanding sriti to be female lead. I think if they r true fans of tisha they need to support them with there new onscreen partners without demeaning them cuz they need to welcome new pairings. I just love the promo. All the best shabbo n niharika. Chak de phate 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Deserves a chance,at least for Shabir. Not a must to adore the new jodi,too soon and too hard to recreate the craze Tisha made. As actors get the chance to explore,know how it is to work for other ph,with other costars,different sets-locations out of Mumbai. 

Originally posted by Vickat_4evr

... I hope she dont receives flakes cuz many fans r demanding sriti to be female lead. I think if they r true fans of tisha they need to support them with there new onscreen partners without demeaning them cuz they need to welcome new pairings....

Can expect some flak and most likely will be compared a lot. Hopefully wont be much and will die down soon. Most will support them though they'll miss Sriti. YouTube comment section is already filled with missing Abhigya.