Posted: 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Just saw the SBS segments. so Mallu is hit on head by Ahir when he meets kallu in balcony! Kitna physically torture karenge hamaare hero ko....it's getting too much! So sad. 

I really hope once this track is over and before the next OTT track starts we get atleast 2-3 episodes of PURE kalma rest, kalma romance, and no melodrama. More than that can't happen on ITV but atleast 2 episodes of kalma, moksh peaceful family scenes, Kalyani taking care of mallu after all the torture, having nightmares about mallu and his kidnapping and Malhar reassuring her that he's ok, Malhar getting reinstated or commissioner n CM coming to mallus house or calling him to apologize for their behavior towards an upright policeman, maybe even some bromance between mallu and his colleagues pawar and rao who helped kallu in trying to rescue mallu. These are the scenes i yearn to see. Before any more drama/kidnapping of next family member whose turn it is/ love triangle nonsense just need some peace! 2 episodes of it. Like 40 mins of it on screen. I don't think that's too much to ask! 

Edited by neeraja91 - 4 years ago