Song dedication for RK's Vichitra Purush, Ayan!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

WARNING: This post contains extreme sarcasm and insanity mixed with a pinch of truth. Please proceed with caution, and thank you kindly.

- Aapki vichitra buddhi aur bal ke mishran waali sakhi, Arti! 😊

Hi forum friends!

Poor Vichitra Purush, Ayan! Following the death of his best friend, Kans, he has nothing going his way, and can seemingly do nothing other than aimlessly get angry, threaten his mum and sister, and use his super-sharp sword to chop bits of string. 🤣

So with my vishal hriday, I would like to dedicate a song to Ayan, based on his actions in today's episode (Episode 377, 13 December 2019).

Introducing the new pop sensation and song of the moment, "Paglaa Gaya Hoon" - based on and to be sung to the tune of "Jeene Laga Hoon" from the 2013 Hindi movie "Ramaiya Vastavaiya". ⭐️

Paglaa gaya hoon,

pehle se zyaada!

Pehle se zyaada,

bakwaas karne laga hoon!

For those who are unfamiliar with "Jeene Laga Hoon" or would like to listen to it again, you can do so in the lyrical video I have posted here.

If you are so inclined, please do suggest further lyrics based on those from the original song (which you can see in the video). I would be interested to see how this turns out if anyone has any suggestions and is interested in playing along! 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpIdoaaPa6U

Edited by A-A-S - 4 years ago

It is amazing Aarti 🤣🤣

I thought of two lines:

main, mera aham aur main hoon yahan

Phir kyun main haartaa kabhi nahi wahan

Mujhsa moorkh kabhi dekha nahi

Main iss se pehle tha boraya tha yahan

🤪

Edited by diksha710 - 4 years ago

This is too good 😆 i m very bad with songs, but what you both have suggested is hilarious 😆