Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Remember Antara said maa baap k karmo ki saza

So somehow Antara was also a part for killing innocent maya

Yes she is a puppet in MJ hand. She knows everything. Also Rishi is showing his crazy side. Ouch. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

The precap is insane. Antara-Maya know each other. 😲

It must have been I'll support you first and then backstab you.

That's why she is guilty and has panick attacks, because she messed up with Maya😡

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Yes she is a puppet in MJ hand. She knows everything. Also Rishi is showing his crazy side. Ouch. 

I like this crazy Rishi, reminds of Ranjhana's main hero, he thinks he is cool and can win the girl no matter what, but is a lieing pathetic person,

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Sutapa. 

The story of Maya keeps us gripped and it's a truly chilling serial. I stayed hooked. Not a stereotypically suspenseful, but I was gripped till the end scene. Maya's tantalizing behavior brought incisive authenticity to this gripping story of a father and his sons.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

For now, it's just here but over the years I've read ur updates in other forums😊

I was also counting as you mentioned n realised that ...uptill date I have updates 22 forums since 2014 .... 😆

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
lifeiscool thumbnail

The precap is insane. Antara-Maya know each other. 😲

Seriously, somehow I feel maya had a past with MJ while he was still married , he could've made promises to marry her and divorce Antara , maybe she herself contacted Antara regarding this or vice versa. After MJ came to know about this , he tried killing maya with the help of Antara. Just an idea. Btw are they going to show all this in coming week .if yes , then the show has picked up good pace. Hope to see new revelations next week .

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I was also counting as you mentioned n realised that ...uptill date I have updates 22 forums since 2014 .... 😆

Oh my gosh...

That's dedication 👏

Take care ⭐️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hai MayRa scene was so intense

The actors are so good .. the scenes appear as if it’s real life .. Tanu ...

Rudra Matches Maya in her acting ...if both don’t balance eachother how will the scene turn out so good ....so natural .. so touching.. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the detailed WU, Suta! 🤗

MayRa hug was ❤️❤️

Precap looks good 😎