Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

Can we move to a more neutral thread to discuss the entire episode? PUHLEEZ. ðŸ¤— I am dying to discuss it and this is an AT, and we can't discuss everything here no. ðŸ˜†

It's a dt, we are allowed to discuss everything about the serial😊 am I right? @Razia😆

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Yeah he said he loves and value his mom and son but till now all he is doing is controlling them which is definitely not love. So i agree with you. I me and mine is only MJ's motto. 

Love is selfless, and love knows to give, not only take. Anything lesser than that is selfish possession of another individual. Which is what MJ is trying to do. MJ loves his sons for sure. I am sure he'd do anything for them. But, his sense of control = love for him. 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Can we move to a more neutral thread to discuss the entire episode? PUHLEEZ. ðŸ¤— I am dying to discuss it and this is an AT, and we can't discuss everything here no. ðŸ˜†

This is a DT so everything is allowed😆

So you can discuss whenever you want.

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Don't remember properly but something the one will pay who did the sin.

Oh. Well if she is then it will be intresting to have some insider specially the one MJ trusts. He and Diya have some sort of bond. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

It's a dt, we are allowed to discuss everything about the serial😊 am I right? @Razia😆

I think it's chilled out here, so we can. But sometimes it's not allowed. I thought this was called an AT. ðŸ˜ƒ

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

This is a DT so everything is allowed😆

So you can discuss whenever you want.

Yes I saw it again. It's not an AT. ðŸ˜†

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Love is selfless, and love knows to give, not only take. Anything lesser than that is selfish possession of another individual. Which is what MJ is trying to do. MJ loves his sons for sure. I am sure he'd do anything for them. But, his sense of control = love for him. 

Yeah he is same as Maya of season 1. If someone is related to him then he must possess. It will be cool to get his back story too.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Well said!

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Yeah he is same as Maya of season 1. If someone is related to him then he must possess. It will be cool to get his back story too.

I agree. He's sort of like Maya S1. This thread is over. New thread? 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail