Vidya

TRP TRP… Thodasa Respect Please… siblings, in laws are they traders?

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

TRP TRP… Thodasa Respect Please… siblings, in laws are they traders?

Read all the updates of Vidya ………….. thanks to Uma, Tellyupdates…………and saw the insta and clippings. 

Leave aside that Meera is acing… but her full versatility is not yet used as she is only having lot of similar sad expressions… she is the one who can change her expressions in minuscule seconds which brings out the situations.. Hope her potential is fully brought out….. 

The show started about the education system etc  about the loopholes and how the Female Lead herself has fallen prey due to her vulnerability.

But off late its more of showing the evil triumphing, social system especially of inlaws…. 

Backstabbing… killing trust…. Etc etc… (which I realise is the crux of any ITV) for what ??? to convey a message?? No to garner 

TRP…… Target Rating Point which turns into money but what is compromised?? Logic, value of relationships…

TRP ……………. But is there Thodasa Respect Please??

Avtaar Singh a good friend and brother….. ( I look up to his scenes as he is excellent in expressions and modulations) who was shown as upright but he too not spared… he too fell prey to the fear of himself and did leave Vidya in lurch albeit knowing about the death of the previous DM and also about Nanku’s mother…   

But what is being proved? the story has temporarily  moved and is showing about the in laws, siblings.

There is always a misconception about In Laws (by default all are bad… ) Are they? Everyone of us  are related to the other by the societal law… Are we bad?  

There can be cold war, difference of opinion, the want to have superior hand in the household, greed for money too but is there no difference between own siblings and the one who are earned by societal law?

It is hurting and pathetic to note that Vidya’s brother and sisterinlaw wants her earning, the father is also not spared as he stands like a pillar to the atrocities…. Thank god the mother is spared for the time being.

Worst is the Father In Law (if any viewer believed that this man has turned into a good soul, I would feel surprised for a man who supported tarnishing the image of her by keeping quiet when she and Vivek were forcefully made to say away together would become all so good) and what superb dialogues is given to him…Wah Pandeyji.  Ofcourse, I can never appreciate his writing as I get reminded of my Udaan.. which saw the exit doorway mainly due to him. 

The Father in Law is sick, nasty no less than a trader who is ready to sell off his own ghar ka lakshmi who should be considered as their own daughter.

No less are the brother (shame to call him as brother) and the useless good for nothing brother in law. 

The show is telecasted at the time which has young viewers too and what would they learn from the show which shouts that it is conveying social message about the loop holes of education system but showing evil triumphing and own sibling and the second house which should be considered as own is turning into selling the respect of a woman for money.  He is given excellent dialogues as though he is a mahaan and sad Vidya is given few dialogues which donot relate to her character…For example… she says Vivek is a cheater but seldom realised she has also cheated the system though the reason may be different.

(I accept she need not love him and can accept she is shocked as he is loving her as she treats their friendship very divine and as a normal rural woman worries about the society) 

Though Kalandi stoodup and spoke but seeing through she is also no less to ask her husband to win over Vidya which is a catalyst for all the current work of Nanku. And deep diving what right has she got to stake Vidya’s honor though I read she tried to poison Nanku. 

Can’t there be a show which does not butcher relationships but has the essence of good drama, thrill and conveying a good message??

Jai Durga Maiyya…. Thank god she is spared though Kaal Bhairav does that part of evil in all shows. 

TRP yes Target Rating Point is required for business but business should earn Thoda Respect Please!

(I have no intention of hurting anyone but feel sad about the shows which makes me not to get back viewing any show)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with you. The show had such promise before all this illogical stuff happened. Too many villians in the show. Avtaar's sketch is not clear - always one feels he has another motive. Vidya's sketch was going well till the temple stunt when praying for Vivek - after that she is really being ridiculous. Vivek falling in love could have been done better - after taking more time. He went from indifferent to deeply in love,

Meera is good in love scenes and she is given really bad scenarios. I used to love the early Meera VJ scenes - their sparing was so good. I still go back and watch them. Her look needs to change as well. She is starting to look old and tired.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyapak

Agree with you. The show had such promise before all this illogical stuff happened. Too many villians in the show. Avtaar's sketch is not clear - always one feels he has another motive. Vidya's sketch was going well till the temple stunt when praying for Vivek - after that she is really being ridiculous. Vivek falling in love could have been done better - after taking more time. He went from indifferent to deeply in love,

Meera is good in love scenes and she is given really bad scenarios. I used to love the early Meera VJ scenes - their sparing was so good. I still go back and watch them. Her look needs to change as well. She is starting to look old and tired.

Thanks Priyapak for your reply. 🙏

Meera aces in every scenes only thing is she must be given the proper one. 

Well about pairing Meejay 😍😍! I would rather keep quiet as those in Udaan Forum knows about my craziness over them 🙈. 

About the current pairing both are professionals and would do well as change is inevitable.  It's our choice to see and ship. 

As it is with a change in our lives and sets ups we are going through nuclear families and if relationships are shown like this how can the next gen be blamed. 

Ps.   Nice knowing you Priyapak.  Thanks again for taking your time to read and comment.