Why was roshni reaching jungle so comical? Why why why?

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear CVs, 

Why that flying on baaz was required?  You could easily put her somewhere in Lucknow instead of Missouri.. 

She could use an extra peetal darwaz jinn hadvat his house... 

Any other way that this illogical mess.... 

It wasn't even visually appealing.... 

Please spare us this sort of shit.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mussorie had no use here. They could've kept her in Lucknow or around it. Waise bhi Aman wasn't keen on finding her, they wouldn't have met even if in the same city.

Better than this idiot type theory 

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Mussorie had no use here. They could've kept her in Lucknow or around it. Waise bhi Aman wasn't keen on finding her, they wouldn't have met even if in the same city.

Yeah same city or outskirts n the whole 15 mins mein jana hai joke stuff wouldn't be needed

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Mussoorie,Jinn being her bakery ka boss,Sonu.. everything in that track was pretty useless :/ 

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Mussoorie,Jinn being her bakery ka boss,Sonu.. everything in that track was pretty useless :/ 

That got me thinking...❓these show makers think of us as such fools..haan? They think they will serve us any crap and we will watch it nonetheless! 😈

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

True, it looked funny..but  I really liked the episode and these things hardly bothered me. I watched the episode twice and I could feel tears in my eyes even when I am watching it for second time, this hardly happens to me. And also, like Roshni said.. how she believes in logic but her heart is fallen for magic.. I feel similar way with today's episode.  I have my ❤️ for the episode , and I totally love the episode with all it's flaws.😳

We all know that Rohsni will be back to life again still the scene of her dying made me emotional and made me feel as if it is really her last talk with Aman, I feel CV's done great job so these few things I would ignore.

And also that Aman's entire family death was too looked like a filler in yeseterday episode and looked making a better sense in today's episode. Aman saw his entire family's death which he couldn't imagine again and hence was ready to go to laal Chand and wanted to end the story. Jinn wanted this , that Aman to come himself to laal Chand despite Roshni or anyone else could come protect him. 

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Baaz thing was still fine for me... I found that landing part more funny... That Spiderman pose while landing was hilarious... Such a serious scene became so comical and I lost the connect with the scene!!!

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

True, it looked funny..but  I really liked the episode and these things hardly bothered me. I watched the episode twice and I could feel tears in my eyes even when I am watching it for second time, this hardly happens to me. And also, like Roshni said.. how she believes in magic but her heart is fallen for magic.. I feel similar way with today's episode.  I have my ❤️ for the episode , and I totally love the episode with all it's flaws.😳

We all know that Rohsni will be back to life again still the scene of her dying made me emotional and made me feel as if it is really her last talk with Aman, I feel CV's done great job so these few things I would ignore.

And also that Aman's entire family death was too looked like a filler in yeseterday episode and looked making a better sense in today's episode. Aman saw his entire family's death which he couldn't imagine again and hence was ready to go to laal Chand and wanted to end the story. Jinn wanted this , that Aman to come himself to laal Chand despite Roshni or anyone else could come protect him. 

Yes we all know that she will be back but her death is so emotional that still i am like please jalsi zinda karo usse ya kuch assurance do cv's ki wo wapas ayegi😭No images no clips not done cv's. Precap also made me so sad seeing Aman like this like how he is not ready to believe that she is no more. 🥺and what happens to Jinn he also looked shocked and sad this i have not expected from heartless Jinn. Whole ep is so emotional and beautiful no words to describe . Small flaws pe dhyan nahi gaya. PLEASE ROSHNI COME BACK SOON MISSING U TODAY ONLY i know this is fiction but sometimes some characters seems so real u feel u have lost some real person, Roshni is like that only she is silly childish but her death makes me feel like i have lost some imp person. 

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

True, it looked funny..but  I really liked the episode and these things hardly bothered me. I watched the episode twice and I could feel tears in my eyes even when I am watching it for second time, this hardly happens to me. And also, like Roshni said.. how she believes in magic but her heart is fallen for magic.. I feel similar way with today's episode.  I have my ❤️ for the episode , and I totally love the episode with all it's flaws.😳

Yes, Defo... That final convo did bring me back... It was awesome! Its my favourite interaction of theirs till now!! The way she spoke, her dialogues, especially those about her self respect, and the way she likes her love story even if it's one sided and tragic were really good..

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Dear CVs, 

Why that flying on baaz was required?  You could easily put her somewhere in Lucknow instead of Missouri.. 

She could use an extra peetal darwaz jinn hadvat his house... 

Any other way that this illogical mess.... 

It wasn't even visually appealing.... 

Please spare us this sort of shit.... 

That flying on Baaz think they have again stolen from Harry Potter only.