Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

New Promo 13 December

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's no the dream... It's reality.... Ho gayi yojan ki shaadi... 

Gunjan waiting in yogi room and yogi went to pari.... Wth are the CVS up-to.... Yeh sab karna tha to yori ka confession kyun karvaya.... Pari ka pyaar ek tarfa rakhte at least utna dard nahi hota.... And Gunjan I am sorry girl u don't have any self respect for ur self..... 

Hate u CVS for ruining a wonderful show..... Bloody ITV kabhi nahi sudhrenge yeh log.... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Ab6WOlhg-/?igshid=13pzigsoutqn2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

umm.. according to voice over.. Shaadi is over ? Ek taraf thaam toh liya Gunjan ka haath.. uska dil chod payega Pari ka saath ?? Like seriously ? 🤡😡

So.. CV's had to make that Pundit's astrology true... so they got Yogi & Gunjan married ?

This is destroying 3 lives, irrespective of my feelings towards Gunjan - her life will be totally destroyed even if it goes through divorce drama.  As if her disability isn't enough for her father to find a perfect groom.. now she'll have an additional burden of divorced disabled daughter. Our society isn't so progressive, someone must marry her only due to pity - if at all that happens 🤬 I can't even imagine myself in Pari's parents shoes either, if they were shown as good people.

Pakya needs silent treatment from the entire family.. let him repent for his mistakes, if they indeed show the marriage.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ugh... As usual another series start to go down the drain after the 100 episode mark... Till yesterday I still had some hope!! 

But now.. I don't want to see YaRi (as much as it breaks my heart)  still in a relationship after yojan's wedding as this would now be considered as an extramarital affair..I want that meeting in the hospital  to be the last of it..them saying their goodbyes.. Pari maybe leave the house.. 

After that CVS jo karna hai karo..take the series towards barbaadi all they want.. koi farak penda nahi.. I won't be watching anymore...and anyways it's not like I contribute to trp..i watch the show online not on TV since we don't get the channel here

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Ugh... As usual another series start to go down the drain after the 100 episode mark... Till yesterday I still had some hope!! 

But now.. I don't want to see YaRi (as much as it breaks my heart)  still in a relationship after yojan's wedding as this would now be considered as an extramarital affair..I want that meeting in the hospital  to be the last of it..them saying their goodbyes.. Pari maybe leave the house.. 

After that CVS jo karna hai karo..take the series towards barbaadi all they want.. koi farak penda nahi.. I won't be watching anymore...and anyways it's not like I contribute to trp..i watch the show online not on TV since we don't get the channel here

Pari might have already left the house, at least anyone with an ounce of brain would show it that way. Yogi & Pari can maintain distance relationship (in the sense, they recall each other but don't meet or may be call each other).. until Yojan marriage nullifies, so it won't be extramarital affair.

What I found it more weird is Mudit's & Deb's IV.. saying writers were eagerly waiting for the current story to begin with...... I don't know what to say ... Simran's IV saying.. Yori fans will have twist in store ?? 🤪

even though I'm in India.. me watching a show will not make a change to their TRP either.. I'm not in their target zones, I'm watching it online as well.

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

Pari might have already left the house, at least anyone with an ounce of brain would show it that way. Yogi & Pari can maintain distance relationship (in the sense, they recall each other but don't meet or may be call each other).. until Yojan marriage nullifies, so it won't be extramarital affair.

What I found it more weird is Mudit's & Deb's IV.. saying writers were eagerly waiting for the current story to begin with...... I don't know what to say ... Simran's IV saying.. Yori fans will have twist in store ?? 🤪

I hope she leaves before the shaadi.. 

@bold.. I would rather they don't call each other as well

Seriously..pity Pari yaar.. She finally found people she called her family and now even that is gone.. Bachpan se akelepan..for 6 months she was happy.. And now again she will be alone.. Yes.. Neha is there.but still.. 

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I hope she leaves before the shaadi.. 

@bold.. I would rather they don't call each other as well

Seriously..pity Pari yaar.. She finally found people she called her family and now even that is gone.. Bachpan se akelepan..for 6 months she was happy.. And now again she will be alone.. Yes.. Neha is there.but still.. 

if CV's want more drama.. they'll show Yogi calling Pari... Gunjan ratting Yogi to his/her family ... kya se kya hogaya yeh show.. all bcoz of Pakya 🤢 Kisi ko aise baap na mile ... apne nalaayak greedy dost ke khaatir apni khud ki beta ka sacrifice kar daale 🤢 even Pari's dad looks like a Gem of a person if front of Pakya today Chauhaan baap is probably the best father of the show after Dadaji, apni greedyness ke liye apne beta ki balidaan  nehin diya Chauhan ne.

Pari can still maintain in touch with Surbub & know how Yogi is doing.. if they don't show them calling each other. While Yogi calls Neha, unless they show Pari leaves to Kolkata after meeting Yogi ... as she can't control herself from meeting Yogi

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a huge mess! I have no words....so this is becoming a typical show. WOW CV's! 

I had some hope still today but now bye I'm done ðŸ˜¡

We were all waiting for a beautiful journey of Yogi finding true love in Pari and their story but now it is all over ðŸ˜­

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Are tHey trying to make pari a second woman now.... Bloody... 

I really had hopes till. Today but after this promo I am done with the show.... Ram ram bhai ...

And the caption that kya apne sache pyaar ko kho dega WTF is that... Already kho diya.... 

Hate u CVS.... U guys are saddist... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

What a huge mess! I have no words....so this is becoming a typical show. WOW CV's! 

We were all waiting for a beautiful journey of Yogi finding true love in Pari and their story but now it is all over ðŸ˜­

It don't even start and CVS just ended it for their drama.... ðŸ˜­

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

the only way out of the mess is to kill off the Gunjan character & it still becomes a regular ITV show.. same ghase phita show..

I won't blame the CV's entirely though - as long as they kept the show relatable ratings didn't raise.. now they're experimenting with the typical saas-bahu shows, its their livelihood - they need ratings in this cut-throat industry to survive.