Guys What's Your View on DYZH ? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Rein123

Exactly a college going student shouldn’t be burdened with so many problems. Already she is losing her eyesight, why add to it by turning Tanya into a vamp? Also I did not expect Tanya to be someone that judges a person by their financial and social status, that sort of mindset is just sickening. Yes I get it there are people who tend to have gold digging tendencies but to put everyone in that same category is just not acceptable. 

Rochak on the other hand is not just protective but he’s clearly beginning to fall for her and is definitely going to suffer a heartbreak hence I’m already feeling sorry for him.

Anshuman is good too, but at the moment he is only interested in winning some competition and  sadly because of that we’ll have to watch that Sonia. 

Totally I hadn't expected Tanya to turn out this way, her dad and Anshuman on the other hand do not judge other people on their financial and social status . 

Although I am want to know what Anshuman 's reaction would be when he comes to know it's cos of Kajal that his father's practice was shut down, also I feel he may somehow understand why she reacted in such a way cos she was being told she would loose her eyesight.