Guys What's Your View on DYZH ?

Share
Posted: 5 months ago

Heyyyy Sooo finally the DYZH forum has opened and it has been about 23 episodes ? Yup . I am liking the story so far .My main reason for watching this show is the story line ,its unique ,interesting and not a typical Saas bahu show ,second reason is cos i am a Rohit Suchanti fan and i really like him .I loved him in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya and so i wanna see how he shines in this show to.smiley27smiley31


Guys do tell how are you liking the show are you watching it or not ? What do you like or hate ?Anything smiley1smiley2


 For me Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai is : smiley20smiley20smiley20 / 5 

Cast :smiley20smiley20smiley20smiley20/5 

0 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

 I like the show for its never give up message. It’s like a breath of fresh air in an industry that’s full of naagin’s Dayans chudail and saas bahu drama. Finally a youth oriented show. I like that they have love triangle from the very beginning, both the guys are cute but if I had to choose between a crush and the best friend I choose the best friend who supports Kajal unconditionally.


The only thing I don’t like is Tanya and Rochak’s mom! I don’t understand why do they have to bring in some hate for the poor girl. Moreover that Tanya is unbelievable and heartless to the core how can she hate a person suffering from a sickness like that rather sympathise with her, is she even a human? Yes I get that she is angry over the fact that Kajal has created a mess for her father but it wasn’t intentional and she knows that very well, moreover I hate her narrow mindset when it comes to a person’s social class. Can’t wait to see her reaction when she learns that Kajal is that famous stars daughter.

Coming to Rochak’s mom she is also like Tanya, unreasonable. 

Edited by Rein123 - 5 months ago
1 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

I m too liking

Its diffrent

1 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by Rein123


 I like the show for its never give up message. It’s like a breath of fresh air in an industry that’s full of naagin’s Dayans chudail and saas bahu drama. Finally a youth oriented show. I like that they have love triangle from the very beginning, both the guys are cute but if I had to choose between a crush and the best friend I choose the best friend who supports Kajal unconditionally.


The only thing I don’t like is Tanya and Rochak’s mom! I don’t understand why do they have to bring in some hate for the poor girl. Moreover that Tanya is unbelievable and heartless to the core how can she hate a person suffering from a sickness like that rather sympathise with her, is she even a human? Yes I get that she is angry over the fact that Kajal has created a mess for her father but it wasn’t intentional and she knows that very well, moreover I hate her narrow mindset when it comes to a person’s social class. Can’t wait to see her reaction when she learns that Kajal is that famous stars daughter.

Coming to Rochak’s mom she is also like Tanya, unreasonable. 


I would agree with you on Tanya and Rochak's mom, well Tanya she was alright in the beginning but now it turns out that she is becoming the vamp of the show.  I mean so much anger and hate for someone is cruel. Saying that she wouldn't let kajal get treatment is inhuman!  And as for Rochak ' s mom well she's acting like a typical Saas kind of character who thinks that Kajal is not good enough for her son.  I really like Kajal and Rochak scenes they are fun lighthearted and breath of fresh air in the ongoing family drama.  A college going student should frankly not be burdened with so many problems but it's a show so moving on. I don't like Rochak 's attitude with Anshuman. Otherwise he 'said cool . Perhaps he's overprotective for Kajal and that's understandable . Anshuman on the other hand well I do like Kajan scenes too and they too are so cute it would be interesting to find out who Kajal will choose in the end.  

1 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Tanya and Sonia simply unbearable! 😡 Too much of negativity 😑😑

1 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by RohitSuchanti


Tanya and Sonia simply unbearable! 😡 Too much of negativity 😑😑

Sonia can't act yaar and she has too many dialogues and I am like stop just stop.  Let Anshuman speak man. 

1 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by anu.nushi


Sonia can't act yaar and she has too many dialogues and I am like stop just stop.  Let Anshuman speak man. 


Exactly, too much of crapness!! I just fast forward during her scenes. 

1 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by RohitSuchanti



Exactly, too much of crapness!! I just fast forward during her scenes. 

Other wise what's your view on the show as a whole?  

1 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Welcome To DYZH Forum

Abhi_Rohitian   4   1393

Abhi_Rohitian 4 1393 5 months ago anu.nushi
Hii guys

Anonymous_87   0   1264

Anonymous_87 0 1264 6 months ago Anonymous_87

Topic Info

  • 11 Replies
  • 1626Views

Topic started by anu.nushi

Last replied by anu.nushi

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP