Guys What's Your View on DYZH ?

Posted: 4 years ago

Heyyyy Sooo finally the DYZH forum has opened and it has been about 23 episodes ? Yup . I am liking the story so far .My main reason for watching this show is the story line ,its unique ,interesting and not a typical Saas bahu show ,second reason is cos i am a Rohit Suchanti fan and i really like him .I loved him in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya and so i wanna see how he shines in this show to.❤️🤗

Guys do tell how are you liking the show are you watching it or not ? What do you like or hate ?Anything 😊😉

For me Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai is : 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 / 5 

Cast :👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼/5 

I like the show for its never give up message. It’s like a breath of fresh air in an industry that’s full of naagin’s Dayans chudail and saas bahu drama. Finally a youth oriented show. I like that they have love triangle from the very beginning, both the guys are cute but if I had to choose between a crush and the best friend I choose the best friend who supports Kajal unconditionally.

The only thing I don’t like is Tanya and Rochak’s mom! I don’t understand why do they have to bring in some hate for the poor girl. Moreover that Tanya is unbelievable and heartless to the core how can she hate a person suffering from a sickness like that rather sympathise with her, is she even a human? Yes I get that she is angry over the fact that Kajal has created a mess for her father but it wasn’t intentional and she knows that very well, moreover I hate her narrow mindset when it comes to a person’s social class. Can’t wait to see her reaction when she learns that Kajal is that famous stars daughter.

Coming to Rochak’s mom she is also like Tanya, unreasonable. 

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

I m too liking

Its diffrent

Originally posted by Rein123

I like the show for its never give up message. It’s like a breath of fresh air in an industry that’s full of naagin’s Dayans chudail and saas bahu drama. Finally a youth oriented show. I like that they have love triangle from the very beginning, both the guys are cute but if I had to choose between a crush and the best friend I choose the best friend who supports Kajal unconditionally.

The only thing I don’t like is Tanya and Rochak’s mom! I don’t understand why do they have to bring in some hate for the poor girl. Moreover that Tanya is unbelievable and heartless to the core how can she hate a person suffering from a sickness like that rather sympathise with her, is she even a human? Yes I get that she is angry over the fact that Kajal has created a mess for her father but it wasn’t intentional and she knows that very well, moreover I hate her narrow mindset when it comes to a person’s social class. Can’t wait to see her reaction when she learns that Kajal is that famous stars daughter.

Coming to Rochak’s mom she is also like Tanya, unreasonable. 

I would agree with you on Tanya and Rochak's mom, well Tanya she was alright in the beginning but now it turns out that she is becoming the vamp of the show.  I mean so much anger and hate for someone is cruel. Saying that she wouldn't let kajal get treatment is inhuman!  And as for Rochak ' s mom well she's acting like a typical Saas kind of character who thinks that Kajal is not good enough for her son.  I really like Kajal and Rochak scenes they are fun lighthearted and breath of fresh air in the ongoing family drama.  A college going student should frankly not be burdened with so many problems but it's a show so moving on. I don't like Rochak 's attitude with Anshuman. Otherwise he 'said cool . Perhaps he's overprotective for Kajal and that's understandable . Anshuman on the other hand well I do like Kajan scenes too and they too are so cute it would be interesting to find out who Kajal will choose in the end.  

Tanya and Sonia simply unbearable! 😡 Too much of negativity 😑😑

Originally posted by RohitSuchanti

Tanya and Sonia simply unbearable! 😡 Too much of negativity 😑😑

Sonia can't act yaar and she has too many dialogues and I am like stop just stop.  Let Anshuman speak man. 

Originally posted by anu.nushi

Sonia can't act yaar and she has too many dialogues and I am like stop just stop.  Let Anshuman speak man. 

Exactly, too much of crapness!! I just fast forward during her scenes. 

Originally posted by RohitSuchanti

Exactly, too much of crapness!! I just fast forward during her scenes. 

Other wise what's your view on the show as a whole?  

Other wise what's your view on the show as a whole?  

It was good...something different from normal cry baby serials.

I would agree with you on Tanya and Rochak's mom, well Tanya she was alright in the beginning but now it turns out that she is becoming the vamp of the show.  I mean so much anger and hate for someone is cruel. Saying that she wouldn't let kajal get treatment is inhuman!  And as for Rochak ' s mom well she's acting like a typical Saas kind of character who thinks that Kajal is not good enough for her son.  I really like Kajal and Rochak scenes they are fun lighthearted and breath of fresh air in the ongoing family drama.  A college going student should frankly not be burdened with so many problems but it's a show so moving on. I don't like Rochak 's attitude with Anshuman. Otherwise he 'said cool . Perhaps he's overprotective for Kajal and that's understandable . Anshuman on the other hand well I do like Kajan scenes too and they too are so cute it would be interesting to find out who Kajal will choose in the end.  

Exactly a college going student shouldn’t be burdened with so many problems. Already she is losing her eyesight, why add to it by turning Tanya into a vamp? Also I did not expect Tanya to be someone that judges a person by their financial and social status, that sort of mindset is just sickening. Yes I get it there are people who tend to have gold digging tendencies but to put everyone in that same category is just not acceptable. 

Rochak on the other hand is not just protective but he’s clearly beginning to fall for her and is definitely going to suffer a heartbreak hence I’m already feeling sorry for him.

Anshuman is good too, but at the moment he is only interested in winning some competition and  sadly because of that we’ll have to watch that Sonia.