Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

#Ladaku Chokro-A KuKu (Ritvik and Kaveri) DTNt Pg 31 AT Nt Pg63/143 - Page 7

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

The way kuhu is progressing these days is fabulous  She is turning out to be the most sensible of the lot ❤️❤️

#TimeOut Couple is going great 

hai na sach me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haan thoda bohot sukoon mil jaata hai inhe dekh ke ...they have come a long way 

Like the way she handles kunal and makes him understand in a subtle manner without being preachy or anything 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B60LFb-hMZU/?igshid=phq49hl48rrl

https://www.instagram.com/p/B627DDkhUUg/?igshid=11k0syp7g848f

These people are so good with this stuff. The green tea thing seemed so irrelevant at first but after reading this, not so much.

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

They are the cutest. I really like how Kunal teased her, he kind of likes her presence and that is what he is going to miss, when she leaves. I think now that Kunal will be helping Mishbir, BB might target his relation with Kuhu. This way the Maheswaris will be pissed at the Rajvansh.

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: lopli

They are the cutest. I really like how Kunal teased her, he kind of likes her presence and that is what he is going to miss, when she leaves. I think now that Kunal will be helping Mishbir, BB might target his relation with Kuhu. This way the Maheswaris will be pissed at the Rajvansh.

Yes, I am waiting for the day Kuhu leaves so Kunal realises what she means to him. I don't get what Meenakshi's feelings are towards Kuhu. She has been nice to her on the surface but we all know Meenu hates anybody who foils her plans. It's weird how she hasn't targeted KuKu yet to break MishBir apart.

I am still waiting for Kunal and Parul's confrontation.

meen123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: clarity

Yes, I am waiting for the day Kuhu leaves so Kunal realises what she means to him. I don't get what Meenakshi's feelings are towards Kuhu. She has been nice to her on the surface but we all know Meenu hates anybody who foils her plans. It's weird how she hasn't targeted KuKu yet to break MishBir apart.

I am still waiting for Kunal and Parul's confrontation.

because kuhu hasn't foiled her plan yet nor she has stood against meenu yet ..😆

Nameskae baaz to aayegi ni so she is going to get the dose soon...bas shayad yahi dekhna chahti hu

clarity thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meen123

because kuhu hasn't foiled her plan yet nor she has stood against meenu yet ..😆

Nameskae baaz to aayegi ni so she is going to get the dose soon...bas shayad yahi dekhna chahti hu

True, Meenakshi and Kuhu haven't had a direct face off yet. I am sure once Kuhu supports Kunal in his mission to re-unite MishBir, all of Meenakshi's 'jeeti raho' for Kuhu will evaporate into thin air. 😆

I just don't get why Baba goes to jail but Meenu goes unpunished. How are the two different?

meen123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: clarity

True, Meenakshi and Kuhu haven't had a direct face off yet. I am sure once Kuhu supports Kunal in his mission to re-unite MishBir, all of Meenakshi's 'jeeti raho' for Kuhu will evaporate into thin air. 😆

I just don't get why Baba goes to jail but Meenu goes unpunished. How are the two different?

@first paragraph🤣🤣

I'm terribly waiting for it to happen🤣🤣

Because ambe MAA ki bhakt hai vo, she did some good after all taking care of family financially na..........

🤣

clarity thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meen123

@first paragraph🤣🤣

I'm terribly waiting for it to happen🤣🤣

Because ambe MAA ki bhakt hai vo, she did some good after all taking care of family financially na..........

🤣

😆

Why does Meenu invoke poor Ambe Maa's name to justify her kaali kartoots? 

Ambe Maa wants her money back. This is not the devotee she paid for.