#Ladaku Chokro-A KuKu (Ritvik and Kaveri) DTNt Pg 31 AT Nt Pg63/143 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

It was a Kuhuless episode, it felt a little dull.

Yes, the CVs have so far under-utilised the revelation of Kunal's true origins. There is a lot of scope left but I don't mind if it is long drawn out as long as there is substantial development in their characters. I am not gonna hope for much looking at Rajan Shahi's track record with YRKKH. 🤔 Even if they give us one scene per episode, I want it to be worth the wait.  

Originally posted by lopli

Used to them, TBH.

I keep my expectations low so I am pleasantly surprised when she is there. 

Originally posted by lopli

that's what i'm saying.. Now Kuhu character has ZERO contribution in anything. Tho it's good that she's not involved in mishbir's current nautanki 😆 but what about Kunal ???? Is it a enough good chance for makers to show Kunal-Kuhu come close each other by emotional support but no CVs has least interest to write their story and more interest to make a "Piece of Shit" 😝

Let's see what TRP say this week cause we'll get 2 weeks Trp ( including last week).. If this time Trp drop more then no doubt we'll get another leap in 1 or 2 months 😆 😆

Originally posted by clarity

Yes, the CVs have so far under-utilised the revelation of Kunal's true origins. There is a lot of scope left but I don't mind if it is long drawn out as long as there is substantial development in their characters. I am not gonna hope for much looking at Rajan Shahi's track record with YRKKH. 🤔 Even if they give us one scene per episode, I want it to be worth the wait.  

Bold - No need to hope anything now from this "Shitoff" 😆 I just want to see how and how much long this man survive his "shitoff" 😂😂

Originally posted by mahi246

that's what i'm saying.. Now Kuhu character has ZERO contribution in anything. Tho it's good that she's not involved in mishbir's current nautanki 😆 but what about Kunal ???? Is it a enough good chance for makers to show Kunal-Kuhu come close each other by emotional support but no CVs has least interest to write their story and more interest to make a "Piece of Shit" 😝

Let's see what TRP say this week cause we'll get 2 weeks Trp ( including last week).. If this time Trp drop more then no doubt we'll get another leap in 1 or 2 months 😆 😆

Yeah the writers are too focused on Meenakshi and Mishbir. I am glad that Kunal is getting some importance. The revelation episode was a let down as it felt so rushed that we couldn't see Kunal's emotions, but adding the family scenes and showing more of Kunal's feelings is good. 

I really want creatives to give KuKu a good storyline. Kuhu shouldn't forgive Kunal and I want the five days to be over and Kuhu to walk out of Rajvansh house. 

Applaud these fan accounts for seeing so much in the scraps they throw us.

Hope for a KuKulicioius episode tomorrow.

Originally posted by clarity

Hope for a KuKulicioius episode tomorrow.

I highly doubt it, it seems to be a Misbir separation and Kunal's repent week. Kuhu seems to be nowhere. Even in the BTS she is show at Maheswaris.