#Ladaku Chokro-A KuKu (Ritvik and Kaveri) DTNt Pg 31 AT Nt Pg63/143 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all!

Major KuKu fan here. πŸ˜³

We get crumbs for KuKu scenes. I wish the writers knew how to write a well-rounded show instead of focusing on 2-3 characters the whole time. It's good for a show to have variety in the storyline.

I hope we get more KuKu scenes where Kunal realises how much he has wronged Kuhu. Our girl Kuhu deserves to give him attitude. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by lopli

I read the comments, they did cut the scene. Editors need to stop cutting KuKu scenes, they have an amazing chemistry.

The problem is they don't know how to write a multi-starrer. I cannot think of even one show on ITV these days that does a two couple love story well. 

We barely get 2 mins of KuKu in an episode. 

Originally posted by clarity

The problem is they don't know how to write a multi-starrer. I cannot think of even one show on ITV these days that does a two couple love story well. 

@bold agreed. Their have been so many youth shows that have done multiple couple storylines and given both couples major importance. KuKu are liked so much, writers should take advantage of that liking and write better scenes. They have great characters, actors and fans to support the show.

Hello all!

Major KuKu fan here. πŸ˜³

We get crumbs for KuKu scenes. I wish the writers knew how to write a well-rounded show instead of focusing on 2-3 characters the whole time. It's good for a show to have variety in the storyline.

I hope we get more KuKu scenes where Kunal realises how much he has wronged Kuhu. Our girl Kuhu deserves to give him attitude. πŸ˜‰

Welcome to the AT  πŸ˜Š yeah I am hoping that Kuhu wont forgive him easily. Kunal needs to go through the emotions of falling in love with Kuhu, to being separated and finally confessing. I hope we get some divorce drama this week.

I read the comments, they did cut the scene. Editors need to stop cutting KuKu scenes, they have an amazing chemistry.

this isn't a new thing πŸ˜† They cut many KK scenes before aur aage bhi krta rahegaπŸ‘Ž

They cut this scene too. Post leap 1st epi..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Z6RfjhX-_/

#Yrhpk writer aur Rajan Shahi ko mere taraf se ye πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago

Yes, ITV should stop to make multi-starrer shows! Ye inn logo ki baska kaam nahi haiπŸ‘Ž Jitna chader hai uthnahi pair failao, kyu apne aukat ke baher jake kuch krte hai 😝😝🀒

@mahi- πŸ€£I think ITV does not know how to multi-starrers on channels like SP, Colors etc these days. Only the 'youth' shows do it somewhat better. I remember MJHT was such a hit. Actually, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai was also on SP, now that I remember.  IDK what has happened in recent times. 

@lopli- Another issue with this kind of skewed importance is that the actors whose characters are sidelined get bored and quit. Rajan Shahi himself did Bidaai where both couples had significant screen space but in recent years, so many actors have quit YRKKH due to this- Parul Chauhan, Rohan Mehra, Kanchi Singh, Rishi Dev etc

@mahi- πŸ€£I think ITV does not know how to multi-starrers on channels like SP, Colors etc these days. Only the 'youth' shows do it somewhat better. I remember MJHT was such a hit. Actually, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai was also on SP, now that I remember.  IDK what has happened in recent times. 

@lopli- Another issue with this kind of skewed importance is that the actors whose characters are sidelined get bored and quit. Rajan Shahi himself did Bidaai where both couples had significant screen space but in recent years, so many actors have quit YRKKH due to this- Parul Chauhan, Rohan Mehra, Kanchi Singh, Rishi Dev etc

Yeah if actors dont get proper storyline and character development, they will quit. The writers have created great characters of Kunal and Kuhu, all they need to do now is not make them part of Mishbir story. Yeah all four can help each other. 

I used to watch only "Star One" shows a lot even that time I didn't know in which number SP, Colors and Zee channels are exist on my TV πŸ€£πŸ€£

Bold : Wait & Watch! YRHPK mei bhi bohut jald ye silsila shuru hoga. Haar actors ka contract at least 1 saal tak hota hai usse pahle they can't quit the show, but 1 saal baat contract renew krni padti hai.. so, ager koyi actor show quit krna chahe toh woh contract renew nahi krta. Let's see after 28th march 2020 ye shubh kaam kon shurwat krta hai pahle, ya phir hoo sakta hai ye shubh kaam 1st anniversary aane se  pahle hi shuru hojaye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah if actors dont get proper storyline and character development, they will quit. The writers have created great characters of Kunal and Kuhu, all they need to do now is not make them part of Mishbir story. Yeah all four can help each other. 

After revelation, I thought at least now we get one but solid emotional scenes between Kunal-Kuhu. But seems like Kuhu character is now total blank. Her character is now 0 contribution in anyone's life and the whole Sh*t (story) πŸ€£