#Ladaku Chokro-A KuKu (Ritvik and Kaveri) DTNt Pg 31 AT Nt Pg63/143 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by mahi246

Yes, they're very talented to analyse small small things in the episodes 👏👏👏 They can be a very good story or novel writer ✍🍃

I agree, they can be great KuKu scene writers. Yeah what is going on with the writers they keep cutting off the story. Kunal ran out but in the next scene Abir is feeding him noodles.

Kunal told the truth to Kuhu and in the next scene Kuhu is busy with some important work. Like I get the fact that Kunal has hurt Kuhu a lot, but Kuhu having no emotions in such situation is not like her character

Writers really need to focus on giving good stories to all the characters. There is no reason to sideline KuKu for Mishbir.

They can give a few scenes in a week, but dont just cut their emotions short. I can take quality over quantity.

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago

Originally posted by lopli

I agree, they can be great KuKu scene writers. Yeah what is going on with the writers they keep cutting off the story. Kunal ran out but in the next scene Abir is feeding him noodles.

Kunal told the truth to Kuhu and in the next scene Kuhu is busy with some important work. Like I get the fact that Kunal has hurt Kuhu a lot, but Kuhu having no emotions in such situation is not like her character

Writers really need to focus on giving good stories to all the characters. There is no reason to sideline KuKu for Mishbir.

They can give a few scenes in a week, but dont just cut their emotions short. I can take quality over quantity.

Yeah! Why did they cut off the story?? It seemed like we missed an episode or something.

Now makers are reached at the stage of mind where they're making the show just to make more and more money not for anything else nor for telling any kind of story or characters depth.. And this isn't a new or shocking thing in ITV. It's a old age tradition in ITV and every shows maker doing these after certain episodes and channels are the real source behind of all these crappiness of ITV 

Bold - Exactly!👍 I also prefer the same 🙌

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Welcoming eachother my buddies 🤗

Thanks for the warn welcome suta 🤗🤗🤗 good to see you here too buddy ❤️

So, I re-watched the Kuku scene from yesterday and they might not have cut short the scene, okay maybe Abir and Kunal's scene. But they did what they have been doing since the beginning of the leap: leaving us to fill the gaps regarding Kuhu's emotions and behaviour. 

Kunal told her to "leave him the hell alone" and that's what she did. She might talk to him later on hopefully.

Was this scene cut from the episode?

no idea..may be fans own made video.

Originally posted by Thimag1314

no idea..may be fans own made video.

I read the comments, they did cut the scene. Editors need to stop cutting KuKu scenes, they have an amazing chemistry.