Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Welcoming eachother my buddies 🤗

Of course the more the merrier! Welcome

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lopli

Hi lets start the this AT with three of our most favorite KuKu scenes up until now. 

1. Drunk Kunal coming to visit Kuhu before their wedding to tell the truth. They both looked so cute and Kunal was able to express his feelings to show that even though he does bad things, he feels guilty for them as well. 

2. Market scene, where Kunal comes to meet Kuhu in a market asking her why she is doing Karva chauth drama. This is the first scene of KuKu that I saw on instagram which got me hooked to this jodi. 

3. Of course, the latest scene where Kuhu is marking the calendar and Kunal questions her. This was the best scene till date, because Kunal's emotions surfaced. 

Damn! You've chosen good scenes! I love all of their scenes. 

My top 3 would have to be:

1. It's technically not a Kuku scene but I love the scene where Kunal is talking to Abir and calls Kuhu a rainbow because at that point, his feelings about Kuhu were real. He was genuinely intrigued by her.

2. Definitely the drunk Kunal scene as you mentioned. I like the part when he tells her how positive she is.

3. My 3rd one would have to be the zip scene. It was funny and super romantic. Also, he calls her his "biwi".

Though, I genuinely think their best scene till date is about to come soon, what with divorce coming and hopefully, kuhu handling and supporting Kunal. I am hoping for a confession from Kunal, a desperate one.

P.S. I would love to join the AT :)

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: aquaHP

Damn! You've chosen good scenes! I love all of their scenes. 

My top 3 would have to be:

1. It's technically not a Kuku scene but I love the scene where Kunal is talking to Abir and calls Kuhu a rainbow because at that point, his feelings about Kuhu were real. He was genuinely intrigued by her.

2. Definitely the drunk Kunal scene as you mentioned. I like the part when he tells her how positive she is.

3. My 3rd one would have to be the zip scene. It was funny and super romantic. Also, he calls her his "biwi".

Though, I genuinely think their best scene till date is about to come soon, what with divorce coming and hopefully, kuhu handling and supporting Kunal. I am hoping for a confession from Kunal, a desperate one.

P.S. I would love to join the AT :)

Oh I loved the zip scene too, Kunal's expressions were great.

Yeah, even though Kuhu knows Kunal's truth, I am hoping she will still leave him but give him the emotional support as well. I really think Kunal needs to realize his feelings for Kuhu and suffer a little. 

I want more KuKu scenes like we had during the offsite meeting.

aquaHP thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lopli

Oh I loved the zip scene too, Kunal's expressions were great.

Yeah, even though Kuhu knows Kunal's truth, I am hoping she will still leave him but give him the emotional support as well. I really think Kunal needs to realize his feelings for Kuhu and suffer a little. 

I want more KuKu scenes like we had during the offsite meeting.

Same but it seems like they will sideline Kuku for Mishbir and Nishant love triangle as they did in today's episode :(

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Same but it seems like they will sideline Kuku for Mishbir and Nishant love triangle as they did in today's episode :(

What's new 😡 

Really i'm sicked of this 

mahi246 thumbnail
aquaHP thumbnail

There are 3-4 more pages like this which analyse the scenes. They really have such great insights.

mahi246 thumbnail

Goshhh!.. Really loved Ritvik's expression at top left pic 😱😱

His eyes - I.N.T.E.N.S.E 🙈🙈

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6fLFgfB_S4/

mahi246 thumbnail

There are 3-4 more pages like this which analyse the scenes. They really have such great insights.

Yes, they're very talented to analyse small small things in the episodes 👏👏👏 They can be a very good story or novel writer ✍🍃