#Ladaku Chokro-A KuKu (Ritvik and Kaveri) DTNt Pg 31 AT Nt Pg63/143 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I have official permission let's get this AT started for our beloved characters Kunal and Kuhu. 

This thread is created to appreciate:

Kunal rajvansh- played by Ritvik Arora

For him family is everything, his mom and his brother are his entire world. He doesn't see right or wrong when it comes to protecting his family. He has made many mistakes, but he is finally at his turning point.

Kuhu Maheswari- played by Kaveri Priyam

She brought positivity to every situation, even though her life has been full of pain. She had to share her family, her belongings, but she did it with a smile for her loved ones. She fell in love with the right boy but at the wrong time, her fairytale has become her nightmare. 

Rules: 

1. This thread should only be used to appreciated and praise actors and characters. Please do not post any negative comments regarding actors. If you are not a big fan of the actors or KuKu, please refrain from posting. Discussion about characters being right and wrong is okay. 

2. This thread should not be used to target other members. AT is open to anyone, but please do not use this thread to instigate fans.

3. Report if the rules are not being followed.

Kunal and Kuhu Fanfiction

By Lopli- 

1. The Curly haired girl OS - KuKu

2. It's Over! - KuKu SS

3. Meenakshi Rajvansh Strikes again OS 

By Ingenuity

1. Kunal Two shot - One Drunken Night

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago

Hi nice idea! 👍🏼I don't think I've seen an AT for this complicated KUKU relationship either🤓

Looks like their confusing love story will finally begin take off

Thought this was a nice capture to start of this AT for Kuku.

Endearing Kunal as a friend/husband❤️

Originally posted by lopli

Under construction- I haven't not seen an AT for our Kuku, but please let me know if I missed it, I will delete this topic. 

I believe you have to take permission from mods first...there's hasn't been a kuku at before

Hi, thanks for the heads up, can you tell me who to request permission from and how?

Originally posted by lopli

Hi, thanks for the heads up, can you tell me who to request permission from and how?

Hi 😊

Here's the permission thread , you can quote the mods and request them 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149822430

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Thought this was a nice capture to start of this AT for Kuku.

Endearing Kunal as a friend/husband❤️

This is a great pic, but I wanted to start with an edit of how it all began. Hope you don't mind. 

Hi lets start the this AT with three of our most favorite KuKu scenes up until now. 

1. Drunk Kunal coming to visit Kuhu before their wedding to tell the truth. They both looked so cute and Kunal was able to express his feelings to show that even though he does bad things, he feels guilty for them as well. 

2. Market scene, where Kunal comes to meet Kuhu in a market asking her why she is doing Karva chauth drama. This is the first scene of KuKu that I saw on instagram which got me hooked to this jodi. 

3. Of course, the latest scene where Kuhu is marking the calendar and Kunal questions her. This was the best scene till date, because Kunal's emotions surfaced. 

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago

Hi can I join 😃🥳🥳🥳.... 

Good you made this thread finally .. I was hoping it would come up the week they got married .. 

chalo koi na better late than never ..