|| Mardaani 2 - Reviews & Box Office || - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Hichki

It's ok, she doesn't know how to lobby for awards, not their fault totally, she's too lazy and carefree plus clueless about how things work, recently she gave an interview where she mentioned she doesn't use whatssap :) still uses sms, there's a disconnect which she purposely doesn't work on :) no pr no social media team no rapport with journos, something which she shudnt be proud of since if u re in the business, all these things come along with the territory. Her belief is she would only speak through her performance , quite stubborn, we wrote many letters to her manager about the things she shud change and do but she doesn't listen to her team also, now I don't feel bad as a fan. 

I agree, for hichki she should have nabbed all the awards, it was a bloody difficult role but things don't work ideally in the awards circuit. 

Even this film would have opened between 5-6 had she promoted it well but there were 0 promotions, don't know what she was thinking. 

It's ok..Adi is a private person and that has rubbed off on her..if she is more visible in media it means he would too ..and He hates being seen.

But ya her movies need to be promoted better. Don't know if it is deliberate to keep the budget low and ensure a hit. But her films deserve to be talked more..m surprised to see that though her movies work there is absolutely no one I meet who says "yaar wo movie aa rahi hai Rani ki..I want to see".. there's no anticipation coz there's no awareness about her upcoming movies if u don't really follow up. Why make a grade one product and be content with its grade 2 success?

I have not watched the film yet

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

#Mardaani2 packs a punch in Week 1... Records higher *Week 1* biz than #Hichki and #Mardaani... Fri 3.80 cr, Sat 6.55 cr, Sun 7.80 cr, Mon 2.85 cr, Tue 2.65 cr, Wed 2.25 cr, Thu 2.15 cr. Total: ₹ 28.05 cr. #India biz... Biz affected in some circuits since few days.