Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

|| Mardaani 2 - Reviews & Box Office || - Page 3

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Another movie like Hichki that the awards are going to ignore. Rani was ROYALLY snubbed and robbed with Hichki!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's ok, she doesn't know how to lobby for awards, not their fault totally, she's too lazy and carefree plus clueless about how things work, recently she gave an interview where she mentioned she doesn't use whatssap :) still uses sms, there's a disconnect which she purposely doesn't work on :) no pr no social media team no rapport with journos, something which she shudnt be proud of since if u re in the business, all these things come along with the territory. Her belief is she would only speak through her performance , quite stubborn, we wrote many letters to her manager about the things she shud change and do but she doesn't listen to her team also, now I don't feel bad as a fan. 

I agree, for hichki she should have nabbed all the awards, it was a bloody difficult role but things don't work ideally in the awards circuit. 

Even this film would have opened between 5-6 had she promoted it well but there were 0 promotions, don't know what she was thinking. 

Edited by Hichki - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AT_srutrco

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Came back from the movies

Incredible is the word.

Rani is such a badass. 

The Villian ( vishal ) reminded me of Asutosh Rana in Sangarsh .. Terrifying and smooth. 

A must watch.

Very Well Directed, Written and Made. 

9/10. 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What is the role of Vikram Singh chauhan this? No reviewer mentioned him

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Hichki

It's ok, she doesn't know how to lobby for awards, not their fault totally, she's too lazy and carefree plus clueless about how things work, recently she gave an interview where she mentioned she doesn't use whatssap :) still uses sms, there's a disconnect which she purposely doesn't work on :) no pr no social media team no rapport with journos, something which she shudnt be proud of since if u re in the business, all these things come along with the territory. Her belief is she would only speak through her performance , quite stubborn, we wrote many letters to her manager about the things she shud change and do but she doesn't listen to her team also, now I don't feel bad as a fan. 

I agree, for hichki she should have nabbed all the awards, it was a bloody difficult role but things don't work ideally in the awards circuit. 

Even this film would have opened between 5-6 had she promoted it well but there were 0 promotions, don't know what she was thinking. 

People remember performances, awards are just talk for few seasons. And when all awards are fake why need that sort of recognition. Tomorrow if she wins something haters will credit yrf husband buying and not actually crediting her.... 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pallavi_

What is the role of Vikram Singh chauhan this? No reviewer mentioned him

He plays a cop in Rani’s team to find the culprit. Not much of a role.