Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA SS Tumhara Hun Mein Aur Tum Meri Thread#2 part 6 pg 1

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi dears here i am with new thread of Ishra ss thmhara hun mein aur tum meri..sorry guys i am unable to edit the previous thread of all my stories so i am going to update my stories on new thread's..i hope you all will enjoy..from tomorrow i will try my best to update my stories one by one..

Thank u guys

With love

Anju

Tumhara hu mein aur tum meri - thread 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/141773252

Part 6 - Below

Ishita and raman who was in love with each other madly but due to some misunderstanding they got separated,and after one year they met...to know about their story please continue reading...

My index

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152069147

Edited by Muskan193 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan193 thumbnail

PART 6

She felt like someone is following her but whenever she turns to clear her doubt she found none..her doubt made her turn to her back numerous times which results her to bang with the stairs and she lost her balance...but before she could touch her body on the floor two strong arms protects her...

the moment she fell on his arms he lost his heart on her...leaving her everything around him was just blank for him..the only thing his eyes could see was her angelic face..the feeling which he described to mihir some time before was what exactly happening to him...

her tightly closed eyes made him smile at her...feeling two strong arms around her she opened her eyes slowly which straightly went to his eyes like his eyes is the aime  of her eyes...it doesn't took a second for them to lost in a intense eyes lock..and this time its not only for Raman but for ishita too..

Jaane kaise baandhe tu ne akhiyon ke dor

Man mera khincha chala aaya teri or

Mere chehre ke subh zulfon ki shaam

Mera sab kuchh hai piya ab se tere naam

Nazron ne teri chhuwa

To hai yih jaadu hua

Hone lagi hoon main haseen 

Afreen Afreen Afreen

Afreen Afreen Afreen

Excuse me bhai? Hrmmm...mihir cleared his throat who comes to join raman to the ground.mihirs sound made both ishita and raman to break their trance..

Kya ho reha hai? Again mihir asked to get ramans attention..he was about to reply him when he heard her sweet voice..

Hmm thank you mr..?  She stops not knowing his name

Raman! He said smiling at her..

Raman..thank you so much..saying she turned to go but he made her stop by asking 

Nayi ayi ho? 

She turns to him answering, yah..aj hi join kiya hai, first year MBA

Raman : oh thats nice..Me..second year MBA..saying he smiled and forwards his hand towards her for a hand shake..but she just smiled and went from there which made raman to raffle his hair showing his handsome dimple.. mihir was watching his bhais every action silently..

Kya baath hai bhai, ek ledki ke liye ithna bada smile not bad..he teased him

Chal sale meri hassi math naap..saying he pulled mihir by his shoulder and they went to ground for their sports section..

Same time ishita met subbu on the way to the class room who is her appas business partners son.

Ishita and subbu were studing together from school..for ishita subbu is just a friend but for him she is more than that.but he never let ishita know about his feeling..

Like subbu shagun is the one who is behind raman but for him she is just a friend.

Soon ishita get inside to her class room and serched for some one who she wants to meet desperately..seeing her best friend cum her crime partner sitting in a corner making an angry pout she understood she is angry on her for her late arrival.

Ennude cute kutty..saying she came infront mihika making her happy to no end..

Oh my god ishuuu..mihika hugged her tight with happiness

Mihika : Enna ith ishu..why are you late..

Ishita : oh ho dont be angry miku bas subhah neend nahi khuli..

Mihika : hmm..you know i was waiting for you from yesterday..maine kitna miss kiya tujhe yaar..

Ishita : awee..saying they hugged and settled on their seats..mean time subbu also sat on other side..

"Bhai kaun thi woh ladki' mihir asked to raman while playing...

"I don't know" he replied still busy with his ball

"Bhaiii..kahi love at first sight tho nahi the."

Raman glares mihir hearing his question 

"Bas aapki expression dekh ke mujhe lega..thats why i asked...mihir said

"Tu na zyada soch math..aisa kuch hua tho bhi tujhe sochne ki zaroorath nahi hai main apne aap pattalunga..saying he wink playfully and left leaving a confused mihir behind..  

It was evening at 4 ishita and mihika was about to go to their scooty..they were walking having some chit chat suddenly ishita collide with some and it was our raman..

"Ooops i am sorry" mouthing a sorry she looked up only to find him glaring her all lost..for a second ishita too got lost in him.. she don't know why but she felt like he is pulling her to him through his eyes..suddenly mihika called ishita which made their trance to broke..looking towards him again she passed an embarrassing smile mouthing a sorry again..

"Its ok" he said showing his dimple..after that ishita was about to go but he called her again asking her name..

" hey whats your name? "

" ishita " she answered smiling

" nice name..hmm ishita waise your most welcome" he said 

Ishita :  for what?  She asked in confusion 

Raman : for colliding again..i dont mind..he said winking at her which made her to make a 'o'shape mouth..but before she could reply he went from their..

That night was like a special one for raman because for the first time in his life he is thinking about a girl with all his heart..

" kya baath hai raman ek hi nazar mein tujhe woh ithni pasand ageyi joh tu uske bare mein hi soch reha hai...not bad..waise kudi tho kai kamaal ki...saying he ruffled his hair hiding his face on the pillow..same time ishita was also thinking about raman somewhere..

" feeling strange" she said to herself while applying  her night cream on her hands..and she was thinking about the moment when she collided with raman..

Slowly days started passing..ishra met every day in college..now they were friends for others but for them it was more than friendship..raman was the one who first realised that its love which he feels for ishita.each passing day he was getting desperate to confess his love to ishita unknown to the fact that ishita also starts to love him but she was waiting for him to confess ..

one day raman shared his feelings to mihir and he suggested him to confess his love as soon as possible..and finally he decides to confess his love to ishita in the coming valentine's day..

Meantime hiding ishita and raman mihir and mihika confessed their love to each other.deciding to share ishra about their love on right time..actually they are waiting to share it after ishra confession..

For bhallas raman is their only child so he share almost his every matter to his mother and before confessing his love to ishita he shared to his mother thoshi bhalla about ishita..at first she shows little anger but when he showed ishitas picture and  told about her family and all she got convinced.. 

After convincing his mother his next task is to invite ishita for a dinner date..

It was two days before valentine's day raman was getting ready to go to college, he was very excited to meet ishita.

Reaching at the college he serched for ishita  and find her sitting inside the canteen with mihika he walked towards them but suddenly someone stopped him in midway an it was shagun..ishita already saw raman coming towards her and was getting ready to welcome him by a bright smile on her face but her smile vanished when she see shagun..in reality ishita dont like shagun because someewhere she noticed shaguns extra sweet behaviour when she sees raman..

Shagun : hi raman, how are you?  

Shagun asked to raman flashing her smile..

"Yah fine" raman answered in not so interested tone because his eyes where on ishita..

Shagun : raman mujhe tumse kuch kehani thi? 

Raman : han bolo

Shgaun : abhi nahi..can you please come to the library afternoon 

Raman : kyun aisi kya baath hai jo ab nahi batha sakthi..

Shagun : its something very important raman please..she pleaded 

Raman : sorry shgaun..i can't..i will be busy..agar kuch bolna ha tho abhi bolo..

Shagun : raman please

Raman : No..sorry saying he walked towards ishita ignoring shagun which made shagun angry..

" raman..kaya hua..aap aaj late kyu ho' ishita asked to raman desperately 

" kyun..miss kiya mujhe" he asked winking which made ishita look down

Ishita : nahi woh bas aise hi..she serched for words

Raman :" mathlab..mujhe miss nahi kiya"?

Ishita:nahi kiya..lekin...mmm..ramannn she stretches his name getting shy..

" hayeeee..maardala madrasan ne" he said in a low voice which is only audible to ishita and that made ishita again shy..

precap : valentine's day

i dont know you people will like it or not..please forgive my mistakes..i am trying my best to update reming stories too..actually i need to rewind my stories..its been a long time na.. 

love
Anju

Please ignore typing mistakes...

Edited by Muskan193 - 4 years ago
Muskan193 thumbnail

Updated a new part of TUMHARA HUN MEIN AUR TUM MERI..please read and let me know how was it..

Dear writers please give some time to catch your stories..

Love

Anju

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishra fell in love with each other

Subbu and shagun may become villain 🤢

Raman decided to confess his love to ishita

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing  update yaar

😳Eagerly  waiting for next update soon 👍🏼

Plzzz plzzz plzzz update next this simple  life stories😘🥰😍😍 

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Superb 

Ishra fell in love

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Flashback was nice ishra first meeting was nice mihir was teasing raman ishra again colided with each other raman said he dont mind coliding with her and winked she was shocked he asked her name ishra used to meet daily in college they started falling for each other raman told his mother about ishita and showed her photo she agreed ishita was waiting for ramans confession this shagun is disgsuting ishra scene was cute

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon

ishrarudi06 thumbnail