LoveZindagi365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys!

This is one of my favourite movies in Bollywood!

Let's create a thread to discuss favourite moments from the movie!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the whole movie, most people I know find it a bit too long and dragged in parts but I still like it. My most fav thing about the movie was Farhan's poems in the background.

I'll note my fav moments below:

1. The underwater diving scene was shot so beautifully and was absolutely divine and the moment just after they come out of the sea, it almost felt like I could feel what they were feeling.

2. Katrina's lecture to Arjun(HR) where she taught him about the meaning of life. I loved when she said that insaano ko dibbe me sirf tab hona chahiye jab wo marr chuka ho.

I'll come back n edit to add more.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago
LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

I loved the whole movie, most people I know find it a bit too long and dragged in parts but I still like it. My most fav thing about the movie was Farhan's poems in the background.

I'll note my fav moments below:

1. The underwater diving scene was shot so beautifully and was absolutely divine and the moment just after they come out of the sea, it almost felt like I could feel what they were feeling.

2. Katrina's lecture to Kabir(HR) where she taught him about the meaning of life. I loved when she said that insaano ko dibbe me sirf tab hona chahiye jab wo marr chuka ho.

I'll come back n edit to add more.

Same! To me, it's an iconic film for its time. Not long at all, short if anything!! Yooo Farhan's poem was cool and very relatable/inspirational!!

1. True that, captioned brilliantly!

2.Yes sir that meaning of life speech was very good and changed his perspective of life as the character!

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Bagwati 💼 

🤣 

And the irritation and amusement it would bring in HR’s eyes every time his precious bag gets referred to as Bawati....😆

OT: One of my most favorite movies....It inspired me to think out of the box and still one of the few movies which left a positive influence in my life!

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

LOOOOL 😆

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

And the irritation and amusement it would bring in HR’s eyes every time his precious bag gets referred to as Bawati....😆

OT: One of my most favorite movies....It inspired me to think out of the box and still one of the few movies which left a positive influence in my life!

Haha true!

Defo makes you think and feel differently!

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't want you to have any regrets and holds her face... kiss, kiss, 💋

Why are you so far? She sits on his lap and runs her fingers all over his face... Lucky biatch 😂

Running from bulls... What's the worst that can happen?????

LOVED this movie!!!

DushtKanya thumbnail

I think ZNMD had brilliant, witty dialogues. Hats off to Farhan Akhtar! And of course, the beautiful poems penned by Javed Akhtar ❤️ Dil Aakhir Tu Kyun Rota Hai stirs so many feelings

Some of my favourite dialogues are: 

"Tere baare mein kuch suna hai" and whatever comes next 😆

"Arjun mah buoy, tum iss the uniform mein the mantal lag rahe ho"

"Bagwati" 

"Aur ye BPL kya hai? - Bum Pe Laat" lmao.

"Ek hi dubki mein zindagi ke saare raaz khul gaye?"

"Insaan ko dibbe mein sirf tab hona chahiye jab vo mar chuka ho"

"Laila: Mujhe afsos karna nahin aata...

Arjun: Aur hona bhi nahin chahiye 

😳"

"Arjun: SAB LIKHA HUA HAAAAI 

Imran: Abey please likha hua likha hua kehna band karo *falls to his feet* 

Arjun: You know, ye bhi likha hua hai" 

"*in the middle of a serious scene, in jail* 

Kabir: Hum sab ke fathers aaye na aaye vo hamesha aate the...

Arjun: Well mere father toh pehle hi mar chuke the... toh agar vo sports day pe aata toh kaafi strange hota..."

"Tandoori chicken ki tarah latak rahe honge unke singh par" 🤣

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not a Farhan fan at all but I enjoyed the movie overall. The whole vibe was very fun and chill with deeper meaning flashbacks etc, enjoyed the Hrithik and Abhay tracks.

I especially enjoyed the Hrithik Katrina scene where they discuss the ‘meaning of life’ and how money is important but not everything... very relatable scene.