NOW ITS TIME FOR RAMA AVATAR IN GOKULDHAM SOC.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Sometimes it seems like this is not a comedy but a mythological serial is going on. As if watching this serial in Devlok and wanting to work on it, the Devas should come up with any avatar and leave without any unnecessary help. I do not understand any of this logic and have shown to the police so stupid that even the true police would feel humiliated by seeing all this.

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by rajupatel026

Sometimes it seems like this is not a comedy but a mythological serial is going on. As if watching this serial in Devlok and wanting to work on it, the Devas should come up with any avatar and leave without any unnecessary help. I do not understand any of this logic and have shown to the police so stupid that even the true police would feel humiliated by seeing all this.

You are not alone who feels this way. This show has gone from good to OK to bad to worse. And i dont know how low it can go. But unfortunately, TRPs are still great, that makes the makers wonder that they are doing a great job. I guess this shows that the quality of shows we get to see on Indian  tv. There is no show on any of the channel at 8.30 pm which can challenge this show. And people are sticking to this show, thinking if you have to choose from bad and worse we will choose bad. I just cant stand the acting of Bapuji. He is overacting ki dookan. Sometimes they show as if he is the wisest guy and has the solution for every problem and other time they just show him as stupid and stuborn crazy guy. The way he was acting in yesterday's show, anybody would think that he has a mental problem.

Edited by caraj4u - 4 years ago