Very bad feeling of what's coming up

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

After today's epsiode and all of k dadi's theatrics, I have a very bad feeling of what's in store for us as viewers. That said, wasn't the leap supposed to be in Feb, why are they moving so fast now?

Half way depressed! 

Originally posted by Sunshine_cn

After today's epsiode and all of k dadi's theatrics, I have a very bad feeling of what's in store for us as viewers. That said, wasn't the leap supposed to be in Feb, why are they moving so fast now?

Half way depressed! 

now days happy scene dekhne se bhi daar lagta hai. kyu ki hum sab ko pata hai agar happy days 2 or 3 episode Mai hai toh depressing scenes 2 or 3 month chalega!!! Vedika ka character ish show Mai zabardasti chipak gaya hai. Aur pallavi aag Mai ghee ka kaam karti hai. Sabse jada bure toh writters hai jinke pass storyline hi nahi hai plus story ko itna depressing kar rahe hai. Maano duniya ka sara dukh kaira ke life Mai likne ke liye hi writters bane the 🤔🤐😬🙄😧

Akshat is out of jail so I am guessing Vedika will be back at Goenka villa for her protection. Naira and Kairav will be at the Singhania home till Kaira wedding. Lets see what happens.