Choti Sardarni

Messing the plots

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all , 

I am not sure but I m actually not liking the story and plot concept. First if a woman is pregnant atleast show the growth of her womb or make it looks. She is jumping, fighting etc but still her baby is fine .Aisa nahi hota hai . In short they should focus on real concept of this .

Second Yuvi character again too much adult content is given to that 10 yr old kid. I would love if they show kids as kid not as 20 yr old munda ! 

Third there is no villain in this story the story sometimes feels like wtf is going on. ... The plots are mess. 

Fourth and the main question in sarab insecurity were apt tbh because there is a lots of difference in dil ka and khoon ka rishta . 

Let me know what you think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love the plot of the show....the show is really doing well.

The writers showed some reality about Meher pregnancy when she climbed up the pipe.

She was taken to the hospital.

I am really enjoying the show. I look forward to seeing the show everyday.

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Much better show than many unrealistic craps 🤬running in many channels.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The show is far better than that Kundali Kumkum where villains are pregnant for 14-18 months

Here CS timeline is what says all. 

In the show its only 2 or less month since Meher got pregnant

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Personally, I'm enjoying the plot to the fullest❤️

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Hi all , 

I am not sure but I m actually not liking the story and plot concept. First if a woman is pregnant atleast show the growth of her womb or make it looks. She is jumping, fighting etc but still her baby is fine .Aisa nahi hota hai . In short they should focus on real concept of this .

Second Yuvi character again too much adult content is given to that 10 yr old kid. I would love if they show kids as kid not as 20 yr old munda ! 

Third there is no villain in this story the story sometimes feels like wtf is going on. ... The plots are mess. 

Fourth and the main question in sarab insecurity were apt tbh because there is a lots of difference in dil ka and khoon ka rishta . 

Let me know what you think.

I'm sure they won't drag her pregnancy for a year and then forget about it. But yes, I might stop watching if they don't start showing the bump and other changes. I'm watching the show only bcoz it's different from the other saas-bahu shows.

Totally agree about yuvi. I hate his character, actually hate. there's no innocence but then it seems most people these days like 'mature' children. Meher loves yuvi so much, so I'm shocked how she doesn't speak up about how rude, impolite he is. Param too is changing bcoz of yuvi, atleast that should open her eyes.

Thank goodness there are no villains/ vamps who wear weird clothes/ bindis and make faces. Let them keep this show real where life keeps throwing new problems every day.

Going further, I'd like Meher to talk about her lover and Sarab finding out Meher's mother's real face. I'm damn sure the lover is not dead and will come back once the baby is born 😆

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yuvi and his grandmother are the villains of the plot!!

Yes, it's shocking that Meher does not rebuke the boy but then, she's got problems galore of her own!

I'm not clear what the re-appearance of Manav, if ever, would add or subtract to the plot. It's so convoluted already!