Ranbir maligning Natasha Poonawallah's image - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

No the one got posted a few months back and got deleted. That one said Ranbir is bi and Ayan is the love of his life. And the girlfriend is ok with the menage a trois.

Why did that blind vanish? I mean it's gossip...cmon...

I don't get  this, though:  is Ayan OK with the situation, if any of that's true? Love someone, ok, but to see said person with someone else..then hear that he's also doing something else...

And this Natasha-in the current blind-  is she not married/engaged?  Wouldn't such blind affect her social life/status?

Or could all these blinds be 'dust in the eyes',  to cover any 'tracks'?

Maybe KJo, RK and Ayan all play 'musical chairs' with blinds,  to create controversy and stay in the news- without seeming to be doing so.

Originally posted by MoonOrchid

Why did that blind vanish? I mean it's gossip...cmon...

I don't get  this, though:  is Ayan OK with the situation, if any of that's true? Love someone, ok, but to see said person with someone else..then hear that he's also doing something else...

And this Natasha-in the current blind-  is she not married/engaged?  Wouldn't such blind affect her social life/status?

Or could all these blinds be 'dust in the eyes',  to cover any 'tracks'?

Maybe KJo, RK and Ayan all play 'musical chairs' with blinds,  to create controversy and stay in the news- without seeming to be doing so.

PR attack. 

Ponymo had posted the blind here. Pata nahin ab hai bhi ya nahin. 

Many people bought that blind.. iss se pehle log believe nahin karte the Kakayan stories. 

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago

What's new?

Ranbir is known for his cheating ways. I fail to understand what women see in him, though. He is not even that good-looking or a natural charmer. Quite boring personality too.

All said and done, I feel this is just a blind to keep him in the news. As they say, any publicity is good publicity. He's been missing on the silver screen, so these blinds are there to provide mild entertainment to his fans.

If itโ€™s true I donโ€™t sympathize Alia since she knows his philandering ways yet behaves as if she owns him forever...

He is not worth a penny !

Originally posted by zoinks

PR attack. 

Ponymo had posted the blind here. Pata nahin ab hai bhi ya nahin. 

Many people bought that blind.. iss se pehle log believe nahin karte the Kakayan stories. 

(I don't understand the Hindi bits..sorry)

Oh, so on one hand they want RK  constantly in the news, to be 'relevant' and somewhat 'more talked about'  each time  another star (like HR now)  has HUGE success and threatens RK's position in the eyes of cinephiles/general population... but on the other hand they want to control each and every blind that's - in any way-  damaging his claim of being a 'hetero man' or that paints him in a bad light.  

Wow, so that's a lot of insecurities and a lot of work to 'vanish' negative stuff , just to keep their 'young superstarni'  of 37๐Ÿ˜†in good light..especially in the age of Social Media -where gossip can spread like wildfire..and you cannot always supress bad stuff from coming to light.

Again, wonder how the 'girls' truly feel about this..

My Bira back on track ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bring it on!

Originally posted by mintyblue

What's new?

Ranbir is known for his cheating ways. I fail to understand what women see in him, though. He is not even that good-looking or a natural charmer. Quite boring personality too.

All said and done, I feel this is just a blind to keep him in the news. As they say, any publicity is good publicity. He's been missing on the silver screen, so these blinds are there to provide mild entertainment to his fans.

The last name, probably. They are considered Bollywood aristocracy.

Forever young super star!!๐Ÿ˜†

But why is he going after mother of two children? Don't think this is true.

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ponymo

Sometimes I think this casanova image they build for him is a facade since he is in a closet relationship with Ayan/other men.

i think so too

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

May be to get Brahmastra funding ...and lol at Alia doesnt know...

Ranbir is this womanโ€™s lover for money ? To finance a film ? ๐Ÿ˜†