Ranbir maligning Natasha Poonawallah's image(Page 8)

Share
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by zoinks


Same source. Kake. 

isn’t it rare to have both places to run the same exact blind?

fwiw Neetu and RK was papped at Alia’s house today.

Edited by jb508 - 7 months ago
0 Likes this
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by jb508


isn’t it rare to have both places to run the same exact blind?


First one didn't give the result he had expected so tried again. He is forgetting no one cares about his tiny halke phulke and its destinations anymore. Looks too old and energyless to give vicarious pleasure to launde lapande. 

Edited by zoinks - 7 months ago
0 Likes this
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by zoinks



First one didn't give the result he had expected so tried again. He is forgetting no one cares about his tiny halke phulke and its destinations anymore. Looks too old and energyless to give vicarious pleasure to launde lapande. 


Probably right and if it was real, Natasha has enough money to make this go away. She has the most to lose if something did happen


0 Likes this
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by jb508


isn’t it rare to have both places to run the same exact blind?

fwiw Neetu and RK was papped at Alia’s house today.



Paps don’t go to Alia’s street unless they are invited.  Usually around her birthday or if she’s throwing a party and other celebs are there.  So I’m guessing someone called them and let them know what was going on.  


https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ajhPOHR5L/?igshid=mgmvrc282jcd




1 Likes this
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly


Paps don’t go to Alia’s street unless they are invited.  Usually around her birthday or if she’s throwing a party and other celebs are there.  So I’m guessing someone called them and let them know what was going on.  


https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ajhPOHR5L/?igshid=mgmvrc282jcd



who knows what is going on. MM ran a story that the wedding is happening in 2020 last week, then the blinds and now this photo. 


we also had this meeting at the beginning of the month 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5vaqSLF9Wz/?igshid=1tx4hv2kgy85u


Natasha and her husband seem ok


https://www.instagram.com/p/B6WAMMxHTYu/?igshid=2n38yasnyvbq

Edited by jb508 - 7 months ago
0 Likes this
Posted: 7 months ago

Alia bimar hai shayad.

0 Likes this
Posted: 7 months ago

Stories about their wedding doesn’t even register with audiences anymore.  It has to come with a little more evidence than just a “source informed us” for it to cause any excitement anymore.  



Yea I saw the picture of the moms, and their buffer in between 😂.  

1 Likes this
Posted: 7 months ago

 They are SO NOT okay./.. body language of major problems... they had an argument just before.. she is still shaking with fury. And he wasn't even sure if  to follow her or not at one point.

0 Likes this

Kareena Kapoor Ranbir Kapoor Ayan Mukerji Alia Bhatt


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Ranbir-Deepika or Ranbir-Katrina

vsbarry   28   2161

vsbarry 28 2161 2 months ago Rhimjhimsawan
TMKOC_MY 5 426 18 days ago tapori
kejshu 0 166 1 months ago kejshu
lifeiscool 9 1349 1 months ago Maroonporsche
LiveEatLove 134 13362 1 months ago zoinks

Topic Info

74 Replies 12054Views

Topic started by zoinks

Last replied by jb508

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP