Diana reply in IG about show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Dianaa replied to a fan in IG, ( fan Id is mukarajirani) check comments for her latest pic, she confirmed that she is not leaving Bahu Begum so her character is not going to die .. 

Looks like people are coming to conclusion as per their own analysis 

Sorry I don’t know how to post the IG stuff here , please check it out on her account ..

Its this post and when you scroll down you can see her reply to a fan. She says 'No Im not leaving Bahu Begum.'

That means her fans had right when they said LSD told them she is just gone for 4 weeks bc of another project. I hope people stop now their hatred towards Samiksha. Diana takes a break bc she got opportunity to participate another project not bc of Samiksha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5xjjDFgJYO/?igshid=su86trb03ez

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

When there is favourtism towards one particular character at the risk of the others characters, fans and those of us watching for a good story will notice how contrived the screen play has become.  What Azaan could have been if the writers had any imagination...

According to BTS, the team has shot at least a week in advance and considering that the writers are preparing the show for a leap with a new character, I think Shayra will be absent from the show for 2-3 weeks.

Judging for what I have seen/read, I do not think she has another project, though none of us can actually know the reality of the situation.  She could/might appear in small projects such as a music video since she is not required in Bahu Begum for some time...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

When there is favourtism towards one particular character at the risk of the others fans and those of us watching for a good story, will notice how contrived the screen play has become.  What Azaan could have been if the writers had any imagination...

According to BTS, the team has shot at least a week in advance and considering that the writers are preparing the show for a leap with a new character, I think Shayra will be absent from the show for 2-3 weeks.

Judging for what I have seen/read, I do not think she has another project though none of us can actually know the reality of the situation.  She could appear in small projects such as a music video since she is not required in Bahu Begum for some time...

+1...... Diana is not shooting for anything.... Fans called LSD and they were told her character is not required in this track.... I wonder how a lead character is not required in any point of time.... I am feeling bad for her seeing how heartless Samiksha fans are.... Makers do not care about Arjit fans who wanted a strong character for him.... They do not care about Diana fans and killing her off.... They do not care about Shazaan fans.... These people have had it worst.... I saw comments on how they have been depressed and facing medical issues because of it.... I wonder how can they go so much into a character.... I don't see any Arjit fan being excited for Azaan with Noor.... Only Samiksha fans see chemistry between them.... And only Samiksha fans are happy with upcoming track.... I loved Noor... I am not happy with what her character has become.... I wanted a strong female lead... I don't watch a show for my favorite actor going at it on my screen with some handsome dude.... They know Samiksha is being favored... They know Diana is being wronged... They are not kind about it.... They are celebrating Diana's exit like anything.... Someone losing her bread and better makes them happy.... I can go on and on about this unfairness from production house and vile nature of Samiksha's fans... 

No one should get so attached to a show. Characters or actors should not have such an unhealthy affect on you and your personal life.  Characters or actors are not our family or friends and Bahu Begum is just a show so it should not affect our daily lives.  Watch the show if you must but reduce interaction and the attachment/obsession.

LSD share the blame for this, due to their glorification of negativity and the portrayal of true love in such a hopeless and depressing manner. 

Please remind/advice fans to take a break from social media and things related to BB.  Their peace-of-mind is worth more than any fictional character and they can not hope for breezy tracks from LSD.  These writers can not write decent melodrama either, they only know darkness, fear, depression and torture…

Wishing the actors well and hope everyone does get what they rightly deserve...

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

No one should get so attached to a show. Characters or actors should not have such an unhealthy affect on you and your personal life.  Characters or actors are not our family or friends and Bahu Begum is just a show so it should not affect our daily lives.  Watch the show if you must but reduce interaction and the attachment/obsession.

LSD share the blame for this, due to their glorification of negativity and the portrayal of true love in such a hopeless and depressing manner. 

Please remind/advice fans to take a break from social media and things related to BB.  Their peace-of-mind is worth more than any fictional character and they can not hope for breezy tracks from LSD.  These writers can not write decent melodrama either, they only know darkness, fear, depression and torture…

Wishing the actors well and hope everyone does get what they rightly deserve...

It is a very tricky situation... What can you do when you are miles away and someone is telling you that she is having chest pain?... That's the level of attachment these fans have with Shazaan.... I did not understand it and I do not wish to judge them for it.... I am not in their place.... If it was as easy as saying it then they wouldn't need our support.... This show is ending next month.. It doesn't take a genius to understand where this show is heading... Title is bahu Begum and as biased as they are they want this show to end with Samiksha being Bahu Begum.... How one doesn't feel bad for fans and actors who are paying the price of someone's selfishness and shrewd nature?.... I can quit it... I don't post as much anyway.... How do I leave these fans?... It scares me 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago

I understand and I am not judging anyone.  Those who are attached will feel the pinch but they should be discouraged from being so invested as to make them ill.  Sadly, disappointment is part of life too.

My request to anyone who reads such comments, is to be supportive but try to show these impressionable minds the reality for the sake of their own wellbeing.  Many seem young; immature, easily influenced, quick to reaction, impulsive etc.  I hope I do not seem condescending when I write this.

As forum members, we have seen shows come and go.  ITV is high on emotions and it is easy to become emotionally involved or obsessive; many of us were once attached to a favour shows or couple.  We have learned from our experience so we should help others to move on and not to take fiction to heart...