Paras Rashami and Paras Siddharth

Posted: 7 months ago

When Paras was with Rashami their bond was so good. I liked their Salsa dance, their discussions. Rashami gives respect to Paras.

Rashami herself is a full entertainment package. She can perform the tasks in a super way. Be it Udi Udi song task or yesterday's task. I saw few clips of her yesterday she is so cute. The problem is that BB doesn't like happy entertainment they want people to fight,fight and fight.

And I like Asim and Rashami's bond. I want to see some task between them like a skit or a dance. 

When Paras is with Siddharth the way Siddharth respects Paras is so good. He definitely deserves the respect. I want them to be together.smiley14

13 Likes this

Absolutelysmiley32

I loved the way Sid spoke to Paras yesterday by calling him Gadha! Paras definitely deserves it.

What else to expect from the hulk? 

14 Likes this

Paras and rashmi's bond is still here I believe , when the right time comes paras will stand against shukla and be with rashmi ...

4 Likes this

Originally posted by saksham-p2

Paras and rashmi's bond is still here I believe , when the right time comes paras will stand against shukla and be with rashmi ...

To kill kingsmiley2

4 Likes this

with Rashmi ppl look positive and wid sid they look negative....says alot 🤣🤣😆😝😝

13 Likes this

Originally posted by SnehaExpression

Absolutelysmiley32

I loved the way Sid spoke to Paras yesterday by calling him Gadha! Paras definitely deserves it.

smiley37smiley37smiley37

3 Likes this

Originally posted by saksham-p2

Oh yes! I saw that in yesterday's episode. 

1 Likes this

Originally posted by SnehaExpression

Absolutelysmiley32

smiley37

1 Likes this