The Dark Before The Dawn - A Nazar/PiyAnsh FF (Completed) - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Beautifully put 👏

If Nikki's strength is plot twists yours is emotional heft.

You did complete justice here.  👏

Okay in the 1st page can u add links ?

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Beautifully put 👏

Thanks a lot dear! 🤗 You read both the chapters so quickly!!! 

Done. I have added the links. 😊

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

How did you post the links by the way??

I opened the three pages in different tabs. 

Then copied the URL and pasted it in front of the chapter. 

Originally posted by nushy1995

I opened the three pages in different tabs. 

Then copied the URL and pasted it in front of the chapter. 

Okay I am also trying to do the same... Once I post the links, can you please check whether they are opening or not?

Beautifully put 👏

Thanks a lot dear! 🤗 You read both the chapters so quickly!!! 

Sure. I'll add the links. 😊

Whenever i get the time to come here i will definitely read your stories Nushy.  👍🏼

I read the 3rd part later on i'll read the 2nd part. 

It's also great you coloured the dialogues. Made it easy for me to read.

But the paras feel a little cluttered visually. They read like one or 2 big paras. 

Whenever i get the time to come here i will definitely read your stories Nushy.  👍🏼

Sure. Whenever you are free. 😊

But the paras feel a little cluttered visually. They read like one or 2 big paras. 

Okay! Since I type in a doc file first, I'll increase the space there. Hopefully that'll solve our problem. 

Sure. Whenever you are free. 😊

Okay! Since I type in a doc file first, I'll increase the space there. Hopefully that'll solve our problem. 

I said to Nikki now I'm saying to you.

pm whenever u write a new part. 

I'm not so active these days so i don't come to know when you've posted. 

Nushy!!!!!

Firstly, this was fast, 😃.

Loved the way you wrote about Adi feeling guilty, piansh comforting him. Pari reviving, wow!

NiSa convo was fantastic! Way Pia also feels guilty, but Nishant accepts his faults, and a detailed talk about how he went wrong, and his insecurities, is superb and he will improve. Even Saavi and her talk was great.

Now, coming to my fav part! Ansh sensing Pia was really great, and then the bonding with the kids, talking about everything, opening to Pia and showing his vulnerable side, see this is what I love Ansh for, and you potrayed it beautifully. He has this whole vulnerable side to him, which he accepts. Even Harsh does, off-topic.

But then the confession of missing a whole part of parenthood, and then accepting his mistakes and how horrible they were, which cost him so much, and to her and RiAd.

Then the whole hole of missing his family and Piya filling the gap somewhere.

Brilliantly written.

Thank you for taking my suggestion, 🤗

Firstly, this was fast, 😃.

Super fast. 😆

Now, coming to my fav part! Ansh sensing Pia was really great, and then the bonding with the kids, talking about everything, opening to Pia and showing his vulnerable side, see this is what I love Ansh for, and you potrayed it beautifully. He has this whole vulnerable side to him, which he accepts. Even Harsh does, off-topic.

Me too. I have always loved characters who have flaws or vulnerability because that's what make them human. And for me, an ideal partner is he/she who can sense every little detail of his/her partner and give them the assurance that they will accept them no matter what.

Acceptance has always been the biggest issue in GH. Ansh could never truly open up in front of anyone. His first support system was his siblings and then Piya complimented him in every way. Which is why he became a living corpse without her. So it was necessary that at some point he would be vocal in front of Piya. It was on him too to accept his vulnerability and become vocal about it. 

Thank you for taking my suggestion, 🤗

Thank you for giving me the suggestion. 🤗 I had PiyAnsh conversation in my mind but your suggestion of reliving moments of parenthood enriched the story.