The Dark Before The Dawn - A Nazar/PiyAnsh FF (Completed)(Page 6)

Posted: 6 months ago

Sure! Actually I was gonna include all these things in the following chapters. The third chapter will also contain Piya's POV mostly but the focus will be on their relationship and how it affects RiAd. Fourth and onward - Ansh's realization and embracing his own identity along with drawing a line.

I am gonna blast Bekar and Ved. Muhahahaha!!! smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15

Edited by nushy1995 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

Sure! Actually I was gonna include all these things in the following chapters. The third chapter will also contain Piya's POV mostly but the focus will be on their relationship and how it affects RiAd. Fourth and onward - Ansh's realization and embracing his own identity along with drawing a line.

I am gonna blast Bekar and Ved. Muhahahaha!!! smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15

Thank you Nushy!! Wow, you have everything planned.

Yeah please do.

I love you too dear!smiley31  Ab bas bhi karo, mujhe sharam aa rahi hain! smiley9

Oh come on!! I said the truth yaar! smiley31

About Mo's ending, they have always revived her from her ashes and even Nishant had told once, they can't completely kill off a Dayaan but trap their ashes instead. Even Ruby returned using Naman's body. So definitely there must be some good explanation, right? 

I know... They always said that they can't completely kill off a Daayan... They can only trap the ashes.

And the explanation is actually not good but perfect!!! smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

(Waise, I was also thinking of something similar when they showed Mo and PL returning from their ashes...)

Besides, the way you notice every single detail, I had to take extra special care of it. Otherwise GG ho jati!!!  smiley17

Ab hume sharam aa rahi hai!! smiley9 🙈

About Piya and Adi, they have always had a special bond. And I love parent/kid relationship. So definitely I had to explore it. smiley16 

Of course!! I absolutely love Pia and Adi's bond... That is really special.

I have corrected the typo. Thanks for informing. smiley1

smiley31

Aise na bolo behna! smiley3 Last year I wrote a FF for one of my friends who is a KD fan. She was so excited that I had to work really hard to keep the story gripping. It's a good thing she liked it. 

Well, ye padh kar I can very well understand why your friend was so excited about your story...

Ab agar tum bhi greedy ban jaogi, to phir se mujhe extra brainstorming karni padegi. smiley23 

Extra brainstorming?? Really??

(Waise, give me some ideas too... I never do too much of brainstorming!!!)

Oh come on!! I said the truth yaar! smiley31

smiley9 smiley9 smiley9

I know... They always said that they can't completely kill off a Daayan... They can only trap the ashes. And the explanation is actually not good but perfect!!! smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

(Waise, I was also thinking of something similar when they showed Mo and PL returning from their ashes...)

You know, it's actually weird that our thought process resemble so much. smiley5

Ab hume sharam aa rahi hai!! smiley9 🙈

smiley36 smiley31

Well, ye padh kar I can very well understand why your friend was so excited about your story...

Aww!!! Thank you! smiley1

Extra brainstorming?? Really?? Waise, give me some ideas too... I never do too much of brainstorming!!!

I think of a scenario and then analyze whether I would like it or not. All the four FFs I have written so far (excluding this), my primary concern was - I wanted to justify everyone in their place. 

That's the main problem. The moment I decided I would write one on PiyAnsh, I knew what my story would be about. But when I actually started thinking, I got confused because I had to justify everyone. smiley44 smiley44 smiley44 

You know, it's actually weird that our thought process resemble so much. smiley5

I know... Even I find it wierd that our thought processes resemble so much, almost 90% I should say!!!

Aww!!! Thank you! smiley1

smiley31

I think of a scenario and then analyze whether I would like it or not. All the four FFs I have written so far (excluding this), my primary concern was - I wanted to justify everyone in their place. 

Hmm... I will also try this the next time. Hopefully, I will also be able to!!

That's the main problem. The moment I decided I would write one on PiyAnsh, I knew what my story would be about. But when I actually started thinking, I got confused because I had to justify everyone. smiley44 smiley44 smiley44 

I know... It happened with me earlier. When I thought to write something, I always messed up with the story ultimately... Now, I write one chapter almost three times so that I don't mess up again.

I know... Even I find it weird that our thought processes resemble so much, almost 90% I should say!!!

I would say more than 95%. smiley36 Till now,we haven't disagreed on anything. Let's see what happens in the future. smiley1

I know... It happened with me earlier. When I thought to write something, I always messed up with the story ultimately... Now, I write one chapter almost three times so that I don't mess up again.

Three times!!! So much patience!!! smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 

I would say more than 95%. smiley36 Till now,we haven't disagreed on anything. 

Yeah... More than 95%!! smiley36

This is indeed some record!! 

Let's see what happens in the future. smiley1

Yeah, let's see... smiley1

Three times!!! So much patience!!! smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 

Yeah, I have a lot of patience... In fact, the last chapter of my story, which I posted got erased twice and I had to type it yet again for the third time...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 6 months ago

Yeah, I have a lot of patience... In fact, the last chapter of my story, which I posted got erased twice and I had to type it yet again for the third time...

Do you type on mobile or laptop/PC? Usually I write it in a doc file and then copy paste it here so that if the post gets deleted, I can post again without writing everything all over again. 

Harsh Rajput Niyati Fatnani Nazar