Nazar

The Dark Before The Dawn - A Nazar/PiyAnsh FF (Completed) - Page 2

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Who on Earth would feel interested seeing Ved's hyperactivity? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² I mean there have been other shows where foster mothers have played important roles without being intrusive like - Tulsi from Krishnadasi or Neela from Naamkaran. Both died while protecting their kids and were the most positive characters of their respective shows.

But Ved? She is the embodiment of manhoosiyat. ðŸ¤¬

Hate to break it to you but she's still adored by the masses because of her helicopter parenting.

It works Trp wise as well. 

Plus Ritu did get a chance to revive her career. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Hallyumint

Hate to break it to you but she's still adored by the masses because of her helicopter parenting.

It works Trp wise as well. 

Plus Ritu did get a chance to revive her career. 

Agree completely... Even though I also hate to say it but a lot of fans adore her and literally go gaga over her character. 

I still remember when Ved did that absolutely stupid harkat of creating the Rakt Bandhan, many fans were like Maa apne bete ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai... They did not see ki us bewakoofi ka kya nateeja nikla.

And I have seen many fans going "Vedashree Maa" is the best...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree completely... Even though I also hate to say it but a lot of fans adore her and literally go gaga over her character. 

I still remember when Ved did that absolutely stupid harkat of creating the Rakt Bandhan, many fans were like Maa apne bete ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai... They did not see ki us bewakoofi ka kya nateeja nikla.

And I have seen many fans going "Vedashree Maa" is the best...

Exactly the makers need to think about earning their rozi roti..So u can't really blame them. If the audience could only ðŸ˜’ sigh but there's still 35 years left.

Plus side they managed to do without kitchen politics in this serial. All the family members live together in harmony. That's what i like about the Rathods. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Exactly the makers need to think about earning their rozi roti..So u can't really blame them. If the audience could only ðŸ˜’ sigh but there's still 35 years left.

Agree completely... We can't actually blame the makers. They need to think about earning their rozi-roti.

The audience needs to realise... But as you said, sadly there is a long time before that happens... Abhi Dilli door hai!!!

Plus side they managed to do without kitchen politics in this serial. All the family members live together in harmony. That's what i like about the Rathods. 

Exactly... No matter how much we curse the Gs for being stupid, for doing idiotic harkatein and for being the biggest hypocrites, we have to agree that they all live in harmony. 

The fact that there is no kitchen politics in this family, is the main thing that I like about them...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nikki and Alisha

I agree with each of your statements. As much as I hate it, I know real people who would sing praises of Ved for being the overbearing creature she is. 

About SS, any actor/actress would utilize it to cement their ground or reviving their career. Which is why my anger is directed towards the makers only.

But yes, at the end of the day it's business. They have to please every portion of the audience if they want to survive. Even in that sense they have shown amazing progress like Gs are united, Ved was the one who tried to persuade both the families when PiyAnsh split up, Ansh is an idiot but still decent and honest enough to root for him in particular situations and Piya is more flawed than any other character despite being one of the protagonists. 

I just meant, when Ved is here to stay, why can't they make her a bit better like the first few episodes post leap? And my second problem is no matter which track it is, ultimately they focus too much on Ved. There were cousins, Saavi but they never focused on them. I am glad at least we have gotten DilMan.

Ved definitely has her own followers but too much emphasize on her character has driven away audience in the recent times. Prime example - MD track. So the makers should tone down her a little bit if they can't make any substantial change. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Since we're on the topic on Ved

when Mo incredulous asked Ved " Tum bhashan dete thak nahi jati" yesterday. I mentally agreed with her. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nushy! 

You have written the chapter beautifully! It was a blast from Piya to everyone, giving them a reality check. Way to go. Keep writing! How I wish, Piya should have aimed her khanjar on Ved and all would be shocked, and then it's wall. Then she says with a smirk, am not that bad but I wanted to show you guys, and see fear in your eyes..of losing Ved. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh kuch jyada nahi ho jayega? 

I mean, Piya is Ahinsavadi. Plus it took a serious condition for her to react this way. But anyway, I'll try to incorporate this thing too. ðŸ˜ˆ

Huh! Our love for Ved! ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hallyumint

Since we're on the topic on Ved

when Mo incredulous asked Ved " Tum bhashan dete thak nahi jati" yesterday. I mentally agreed with her. 

Even I agreed with her mentally...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Yeh kuch jyada nahi ho jayega? 

I mean, Piya is Ahinsavadi. Plus it took a serious condition for her to react this way. But anyway, I'll try to incorporate this thing too. ðŸ˜ˆ

Huh! Our love for Ved! ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Haan. I just told to vent a bit.

You don't need to incorporate, will look out of place too. But this FF shows your actual connect with the characters.