The Dark Before The Dawn - A Nazar/PiyAnsh FF (Completed) - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys!!! 😊

The Reviving Pari Track had been quite depressing and I was really fed up with the foolishness on Ansh's part. 

So I decided to write a story on this track. It's a complete story with eight chapters. The links are embedded in the chapters' name. Click on the chapter and it will open in a new tab. 

Hope you enjoy reading my story and give me your feedback!!! 😊

Table of Content:

Chapter - 01

Chapter - 02

Chapter - 03

Chapter - 04

Chapter - 05

Chapter - 06

Chapter - 07

Chapter - 08

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

The Dark Before The Dawn

They say, it's the darkest before the dawn and the sun rises with new hope and endless possibilities. But what is true for the nature, does it apply to humans also? Is it possible for two people to witness the worst and fall apart to find their way back to each other? Or is it inevitable for them to get lost in the darkness and lose themselves? 

Chapter - 01

Piya was looking at the broken Praan-Piyala lying in front of her. Everyone around her was talking and crying. As usual, Nishant and Saavi were going through their books while Vedashree was crying and cursing her fate. But nothing mattered to Piya, not anymore. She failed her little angel. The one person who became her reason to live was lying lifeless and the chances of her revival was getting slim with each passing moment while the Neel-Heem was turning into Laal-Heem. Despite possessing so much power, she couldn’t do anything about it. She just stood frozen, with a blank look on her face.

Ansh was crying but deep down he still had some hope that Piya might think of something like she always does. With great hope, he turned his gaze towards Piya. However, he wasn't prepared for what he had seen. Ever since Pari was struck by the Trikon-Dhatu-Teer, the light in Piya also went away. Still, she had faith. But the person who was standing behind him had no sign of a living soul. If someone had looked at Piya then, he would have mistaken her for a statue. Ansh hurriedly wiped his tears and went to her. He put his hand on Piya's shoulder and tried to assure her that they will bring Pari back.

Piya felt Ansh's hand over her shoulder but for the first time, his touch ignited fire of hatred inside her. Ansh was telling her something but all she could remember was Mohana's smirk and how she taunted her for not being able to save Pari before leaving. Ansh's crying face, his proximity, even his assurance made her want to puke. She kept mumbling “Stop it! Stop! Stop!” until she lost her cool completely and suddenly pushed Ansh away while screaming, “I said stop!!!” 

Everyone got shocked at Piya's sudden outburst. “I just told you to stop Ansh! Can't you understand anything unless it is dosed with thousand metric tons of tears?” Piya was breathing heavily in her all-consuming anger. Ansh was shocked but controlled himself and forwarded towards Piya. “Piya! It’s not the time to lose hope. We know the original Praan-Piyala is still with Mohana. I am Daavansh, you are Daivik. Together we can beat Ekayan and save our Pari. Don’t let her words affect you. We have to hurry! Otherwise we might lose our Pari forever!” His voice chocked thinking about the worst scenario.

“Really! Together!” Piya had a sarcastic smile all over her face. Ansh was shocked seeing Piya’s behavior. He had never seen her like this. “When have we ever been together Ansh? Does unity really mean second guessing your partner while believing everyone else? Does love mean taking all the decisions by yourself and leave your partner to fend for herself? Or does fatherhood mean burdening your kids with your freaking responsibilities when you are so bloody weak to do what’s needed to be done?”

The allegations coming out of her mouth dumbfounded Ansh. He could never imagine that his Piya would say something like that. He looked at Vedashree with a confused and shattered look. Vedashree herself was shocked but came forward to pacify Piya. “Piya! I know you are in pain. But it’s not the right time to argue. We have to save our Pari. You are a mother Piya! You can’t let Mohana’s words affect you.” “Really! And what do you know about motherhood who never gave birth?”

The Rathods were aghast listening to Piya’s last sentence. Even Vedashree couldn’t believe what she had just heard. “What are you saying Piya? Ansh and Kajal are my kids.” Her voice chocked. “And what did you do for your kids maa? Searched the whole world for a freaking Daivik who could save your son from turning evil instead of telling him the truth and prepare him for his own battle?

Ansh lost his cool and shouted at her, “Enough Piya!!! I won’t hear another word against my mother.” “Shut up Ansh Mohana Rathod and don’t you dare raise your voice in front of me!!!” Piya waved her hand and threw Ansh to a wall where plant roots tied him. “Admit it! You are, have always been Mohana’s son. You have always had it inside you. But this family, who think so high of their good deeds, did they ever teach you how to fight? Whenever we have faced problems, it has always been due to your and their stupidity. We could have postponed Pralay-Yudh. But your so called mother had more belief in a Daayan than my or my family’s effort. Your mother had lusted after power but you alleged my mother. When I couldn’t control my power, you threw me out and separated me from Adi. But when you needed help, you people didn’t show one ounce of shame or guilt before coming to my father for help. Your family unblushingly asked me to marry Dev because that would save your life. After all, if you had died, what would have happened to the great Vedashree maa who hadn’t become a mother for your sake? Whom would she objectify to satisfy her ego?” Ansh was at a loss. Even though he was angry, suddenly he realized how they had been taking advantage of Piya and her Daivik powers; without even realizing how it was affecting her.

“Gudiya! We can discuss all these later. Right now we need to find some way to revive Pari.” Nishant tried to calm Piya down. “Yeah right! Like you could actually do something to help.” Piya’s face was filled with disgust. Nishant couldn’t believe his ears. His Gudiya, who had never raised her voice in front of him was alleging him! Saavi tried to intervene, “What are you saying di? How can you misbehave with dad?” “Why won’t I? After bhaiya died, baba should have turned the world upside down and find Mohana. But what did he do? Threw maa and me out of his house and raised you to be a lunatic who always take rash decisions and complicate things. All my life I have searched for my mother alone while he was busy playing with his toys in his office. And you, who are you to advise me whose foolishness has deteriorated My Pari's condition?” Tears were dropping from Piya’s eyes but she didn’t even try to stop.

“Have you guys ever thought about me or how your stupid actions affect my kids? This family and specially Vedashree maa needs to keep Ansh alive so that they can prove they have taken good care of Mridul papa’s kids. Ansh needs to repay his mom for the GREAT sacrifice she did. My own father chooses Kalishaktis' words over mine because A Reevavanshi cannot be partial. But does anyone think of me or my kids? Ansh could bring Mohana back over and over again! But this time, he had to oppose her and Angad's relation from the beginning and now Mohana thinks we are lying and he killed Angad in cold blood. He could have come to me, we could have solved this problem together. But he had to sacrifice himself! He didn’t even think for once how it could affect Adi or Pari. I kept screaming that Pari is alive! But you people didn’t listen to me. You really think begging in front of Mohana will help us reviving Pari? Then you are nothing but idiots!!!”

Piya wiped off her tears and went in front of Ansh. “Pari is my daughter Ansh! Donating sperm doesn’t make one a father. I carried her in my womb, I brought her into this world and today for you, my daughter is dying. If a Daivik can save a Daavansh then she can end him too. I am Piya Divya and I have had enough. Pray that I can bring my Pari back. Because if something happens to her, I won’t spare anyone!”

Piya left the house with a stern look on her face while the Rathods and Sharmas were still processing the entire incident.    

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nushy!!! A really big big BIG hug to you from me... 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

I just lovveed it!!! And I love you too behen for writing this!! And a big thank you to you for writing this!!!

This is just AMMAZINNNGGG!!! 

This is exactly what I wanted Pia to speak... You said the exact truth.

This is so beautifully written... And you were saying that you are not a good writer?? 

PS. Can you please kidnap the writer of Nazar and take his or her place??

Nushy!!! A really big big BIG hug to you from me... 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

I just lovveed it!!! And I love you too behen for writing this!! And a big thank you to you for writing this!!!

Aww! Thank you!!! 🤗

This is just AMMAZINNNGGG!!! 

This is exactly what I wanted Pia to speak... You said the exact truth. 

Hum sab ki to yahi tamanna hain bahen. Jab likhne baitha, sare bhadas nikal diya! 😈 😈 😈 

PS. Can you please kidnap the writer of Nazar and take his or her place??

😆 😆 😆

Waise, I know how to end it and have a sketch in my mind. But if you have something in mind. You can share. If possible, I'll include it in my story. 😊

Originally posted by nushy1995

Waise, I know how to end it and have a sketch in my mind. But if you have something in mind. You can share. If possible, I'll include it in my story. 😊

Well, I won't even try!!! 😆

You have already written such an amazing story and I don't think I will even be able to imagine something even close to this...

Besides, you have already incorporated everything which I wanted Pia to say. 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

wow Nushy 👏 I didn't know you had story telling in you.

I could kiss you for the vedansh dialogues.

Entertaining read.

Small typo you put angle instead of angel & i think rush for rash 

Neither did I. 😆 That's why I never wanted to write when you and Nikki decided to write FFs. But Ansh's characterization and Gathods' idiocy forced me to write. 

I know. Honestly, I feel horrible that I used that birth giving dialogue as I genuinely hold adoptive parents in high regard. But VedAnsh's borderline toxicity doesn't fall under that category and had to use those words. 🤔 

Entertaining read.

Thanks. 😊

Small typo you put angle instead of angel & i think rush for rash. 

Thanks for telling me. I have corrected those. 😊

Originally posted by nushy1995

Neither did I. 😆 That's why I never wanted to write when you and Nikki decided to write FFs. But Ansh's characterization and Gathods' idiocy forced me to write. 

I know. Honestly, I feel horrible that I used that birth giving dialogue as I genuinely hold adoptive parents in high regard. But VedAnsh's borderline toxicity doesn't fall under that category and had to use those words. 🤔 

Entertaining read.

Thanks. 😊

Small typo you put angle instead of angel & i think rush for rash. 

Thanks for telling me. I have corrected those. 😊

You should write more often.  👍🏼

No not to feel bad. Her character is intentionally potrayed that way. To gain audience's interest. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Who on Earth would feel interested seeing Ved's hyperactivity? 😲 😲 😲 I mean there have been other shows where foster mothers have played important roles without being intrusive like - Tulsi from Krishnadasi or Neela from Naamkaran. Both died while protecting their kids and were the most positive characters of their respective shows.

But Ved? She is the embodiment of manhoosiyat. 🤬