Kumkum Bhagya

Pranbir OS: Kidnapped

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ranbir couldn't believe what was going infront of him. How can things change so drastically in just few hours. He was cursing the moment when he asked Prachi to get out of the car and left her alone at such an ungodly hour. Why are you so stupid Ranbir? He mentally screamed at himself

Here he was- all beaten and tied up. Infront of him there was Prachi sitting in the mandap with some random guy who was forcing her to get married to him. Her hands were tied and she had tears flowing from her eyes. It strangely hurt him even more that the physical wounds he was having. He tried to resist, and immediately Prachi tried to get up to come to him. Mane bhai put a knife on Ranbir, and Prachi screamed out of pure terror. "Please don't do anything to him, I will do whatever you say, just let him go, please". Ranbir felt a wave of helplessness and desperation he has never felt before. He had tears in his eyes without him realising, and he shouted to Prachi "No Prachi, don't spoil your life because of me, don't get married to him to save me". Prachi couldn't control her tears anymore and sobbed," No Ranbir, I can't let anything happen to you, what will happen to your family if anything happens to you, I will never be able to forgive myself". 

The guy in the mandap was losing patience and he held Prachi's hands and got her back next to him and chided the pandit to rush through the process. The pandit asked them to stand up and exchange garlands. Poor Prachi had no options but to follow what was being said. Ranbir's blood was boiling seeing all this, and he was trying his best to free himself.

Suddenly, there was a noise and police started entering the warehouse. He could hear Pragya and his mom's voice, and he was never relieved more to hear his mom than today. The goons were running away, and Ranbir took this opportunity to untie himself. 

It took him couple of minutes to untie himself. There was chaos all around, but what surprised him more was that the guy in the mandap was still holding Prachi and was hellbent on completing the wedding. He had sindoor in his hands and there was a look of pure horror on Prachi's face. Ranbir rushed to Prachi and before the guy can put the sindoor on Prachi, he pushed the guy. His sehra fell off, and both Prachi and ranbir screamed "Sanju!!"

Sanju got up and started advancing towards Prachi saying " Prachi, I really love you, let's just get married, I will really keep you happy and no one can love you as much as I do". Prachi hid behind Ranbir, who stopped him from advancing towards her. Till then, the police were there who got hold of Sanju and started taking him. Sanju turned to Ranbir and seething in anger he said " I will come back to get Prachi. Wo sirf mere hai and mere hi rahege". " Don't you dare show your face to Prachi ever, tere liye acha nahi hoga" Ranbir said. The police took him away, and Prachi sobbed hysterically out of relief. Ranbir held her tight, and asked her to not be afraid anymore, they are fine now. 

Pallavi and Pragya reached there and saw them in each other's embrace and smiled in relief. Prachi saw her mom and ran to her while Pallavi came to Ranbir to inspect his wounds. Ranbir still had his eyes only on Prachi, and Pallavi was able to sense that and she smiled. 

It had been a day since the incidence and all Ranbir could think about was Prachi. He had called her almost every few hours to check if she is fine. He himself was in pain, but all he cared about was Prachi. Why did he care so much for her, why did it hurt so much seeing her get married to someone else. Is he in love?? He thought to himself, but then he chided himself that he loves rhea and he just cares for Prachi. Suddenly, he himself was not sure. Oh hell, this girl will drive me crazy, he shouted to himself and went to sleep.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If CVs toe Ur FF, I will give them a pat. It is really good how this part should proceed. BTW, will Ranbir bash up Sanju at least a bit?

MishtiNew thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sweta10

Ranbir couldn't believe what was going infront of him. How can things change so drastically in just few hours. He was cursing the moment when he asked Prachi to get out of the car and left her alone at such an ungodly hour. Why are you so stupid Ranbir? He mentally screamed at himself

Here he was- all beaten and tied up. Infront of him there was Prachi sitting in the mandap with some random guy who was forcing her to get married to him. Her hands were tied and she had tears flowing from her eyes. It strangely hurt him even more that the physical wounds he was having. He tried to resist, and immediately Prachi tried to get up to come to him. Mane bhai put a knife on Ranbir, and Prachi screamed out of pure terror. "Please don't do anything to him, I will do whatever you say, just let him go, please". Ranbir felt a wave of helplessness and desperation he has never felt before. He had tears in his eyes without him realising, and he shouted to Prachi "No Prachi, don't spoil your life because of me, don't get married to him to save me". Prachi couldn't control her tears anymore and sobbed," No Ranbir, I can't let anything happen to you, what will happen to your family if anything happens to you, I will never be able to forgive myself". 

The guy in the mandap was losing patience and he held Prachi's hands and got her back next to him and chided the pandit to rush through the process. The pandit asked them to stand up and exchange garlands. Poor Prachi had no options but to follow what was being said. Ranbir's blood was boiling seeing all this, and he was trying his best to free himself.

Suddenly, there was a noise and police started entering the warehouse. He could hear Pragya and his mom's voice, and he was never relieved more to hear his mom than today. The goons were running away, and Ranbir took this opportunity to untie himself. 

It took him couple of minutes to untie himself. There was chaos all around, but what surprised him more was that the guy in the mandap was still holding Prachi and was hellbent on completing the wedding. He had sindoor in his hands and there was a look of pure horror on Prachi's face. Ranbir rushed to Prachi and before the guy can put the sindoor on Prachi, he pushed the guy. His sehra fell off, and both Prachi and ranbir screamed "Sanju!!"

Sanju got up and started advancing towards Prachi saying " Prachi, I really love you, let's just get married, I will really keep you happy and no one can love you as much as I do". Prachi hid behind Ranbir, who stopped him from advancing towards her. Till then, the police were there who got hold of Sanju and started taking him. Sanju turned to Ranbir and seething in anger he said " I will come back to get Prachi. Wo sirf mere hai and mere hi rahege". " Don't you dare show your face to Prachi ever, tere liye acha nahi hoga" Ranbir said. The police took him away, and Prachi sobbed hysterically out of relief. Ranbir held her tight, and asked her to not be afraid anymore, they are fine now. 

Pallavi and Pragya reached there and saw them in each other's embrace and smiled in relief. Prachi saw her mom and ran to her while Pallavi came to Ranbir to inspect his wounds. Ranbir still had his eyes only on Prachi, and Pallavi was able to sense that and she smiled. 

It had been a day since the incidence and all Ranbir could think about was Prachi. He had called her almost every few hours to check if she is fine. He himself was in pain, but all he cared about was Prachi. Why did he care so much for her, why did it hurt so much seeing her get married to someone else. Is he in love?? He thought to himself, but then he chided himself that he loves rhea and he just cares for Prachi. Suddenly, he himself was not sure. Oh hell, this girl will drive me crazy, he shouted to himself and went to sleep.

It's awesome.❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

👏 If only we could get this desperation of ranbir for prachi in this track, but i know that won't happen 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Such a beautiful os. I wish the cvs have read your os and then concluded the track like this. This is so much better than the actual end of the track in the show. I wish this had happened. And Pallavi would have realized Ranbir's feelings for Prachi before him. 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Nandini25

Such a beautiful os. I wish the cvs have read your os and then concluded the track like this. This is so much better than the actual end of the track in the show. I wish this had happened. And Pallavi would have realized Ranbir's feelings for Prachi before him. 

You are sure in a reading spree

Kudoos

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ican

You are sure in a reading spree

Kudoos

I had free time today. So thought of completing the one shots 1st. 😆