Kabir, Nia & the New Guy!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So now the new boy will fall in love with Nia also gonna force her to think that he is her true love or possibly Nia all by herself gonna think that he is her true love which is clearly not cause Kabir is her true love in every other way, but sadly Kabir gonna get a herat break seeing them together & maybe if cv's are kind enough then they will show Nia finally realising her love for Kabir on her wedding day n will come back to him. But this love triangle is gonna be plain torture for me cause i wanted to see Nia only n only with Kabir & was eagerly waiting for their love story to bloom.😕

What is your take about this upcoming annoying love triangle please do share.

Same here! i too want kabir n nia together, i really like kabir, he is such a sweetheart! but usually in shows they don't pair up best friends together, i really hope its not the case here! Rooting for Nia and kabir!

but then whats the point of this new guy's entry?

This show is supposed to be abt the father-daughter relationship & how the daughter helps the father find love again. So why are they giving so much footage to Niya’s lovelife with 2 parallel male leads for her? It is enough to show Niya’s life as a normal young adult with job, friends, leisure & a suitor. No need to complicate it with more characters & drama.

I love this Kabir character too! Dream man in fact. 

Noooo..dont want  new add on characters anymore yet ..show just started we r still knowing the characters..now again new intro characters? Kabir is cute understands nia very well..dont want willy nilly trio..👎🏼

Dude no man. I am more interested in watching Amber-Guneet together..I understand the daughter is an important part of the show, but restrict the activities of her life to some extent. First her company and her office, they were pretty refreshing to watch. I could put up with Kabir coz he was sort of fun only. But this new guy is sort of unnecessary. 

I'd rather they focus more on Guneet and Amber. And the story has to move ahead. How much will they establish, Amber, his love for his daughter, Nia, her career and her problematic father, Guneet and her impulsiveness and her problematic mother? High time they move ahead with the story also.

i am interested in both love stories that will come about...it feels like a different spin on patiala babes..here the child is grown up and of marriagable age. so the fathers wedding and daughters love story would come about the same time and the social stuggles around that?!

the new guy is interesting...like his smile. looks like he has a lot of emotional issues of his own, whereas kabir seems more sorted and nia has a father whom she needs to sort of handle at time...so whos the perfect fit for her? the perfect guy or free spirited?

Hey all 

I have been watching this show since the start but never posted here 

Here's what I think about this new equation 

There are 2 POSSIBILITIES : 

1. Niya thinks that she has fallen for this new guy BUT eventually realises that she loves Kabir who so far has been with her at every step of the way 

2. Niya has been burdened by responsibilities from a young age post her mom's death as she took her mom's place in a way and took care of her dad ! 

I feel she is someone who likes stability, has become habitual with  a monotonous life and a fixed routine

Kabir is the sort of guy that Niya will prefer to marry if and when she gets ready to get married as getting married would mean Niya having to move away from her dad 

BUT with the entry of this new guy things might change....He seems like a free bird...he doesn't like stability,  he is always on the run, is free spirited and in no way someone whom Niya would ever think of every getting married to 

But he can give Niya a new perspective at life - to losen up and let go of things for a change once in a while....She can experience things that she has never done in her life before...while the new guy can also learn Niya's perspective n realise that u can't always run away and one day u would want to hold on for a sec and settle down amidst the chaos 

Also I feel Niya will definitely be CONFLICTED when it comes to these 2 guys ...They both are poles apart...Kabir will offer her stability while this new guy will perhaps offer freedom to be free spirited.

BUT I feel she will CHOOSE the one whom she feels will be the best choice not only for her but for her dad as well !  The guy who will not only be willing to make Niya a part of her BUT HER FATHER AMBER A PART OF HIS LIFE AS WELL 

I am more than willing to see where this love triangle goes ...On one hand we will get Amber-Guneet and on the other Niya's equation with the 2 guys

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by anshvi

Hey all 

I have been watching this show since the start but never posted here 

Here's what I think about this new equation 

There are 2 POSSIBILITIES : 

1. Niya thinks that she has fallen for this new guy BUT eventually realises that she loves Kabir who so far has been with her at every step of the way 

2. Niya has been burdened by responsibilities from a young age post her mom's death as she took her mom's place in a way and took care of her dad ! 

I feel she is someone who likes stability, has become habitual with  a monotonous life and a fixed routine

Kabir is the sort of guy that Niya will prefer to marry if and when she gets ready to get married as getting married would mean Niya having to move away from her dad 

BUT with the entry of this new guy things might change....He seems like a free bird...he doesn't like stability,  he is always on the run, is free spirited and in no way someone whom Niya would ever think of every getting married to 

But he can give Niya a new perspective at life - to losen up and let go of things for a change once in a while....She can experience things that she has never done in her life before...while the new guy can also learn Niya's perspective n realise that u can't always run away and one day u would want to hold on for a sec and settle down amidst the chaos 

Also I feel Niya will definitely be CONFLICTED when it comes to these 2 guys ...They both are poles apart...Kabir will offer her stability while this new guy will perhaps offer freedom to be free spirited.

BUT I feel she will CHOOSE the one whom she feels will be the best choice not only for her but for her dad as well !  The guy who will not only be willing to make Niya a part of her BUT HER FATHER AMBER A PART OF HIS LIFE AS WELL 

I am more than willing to see where this love triangle goes ...On one hand we will get Amber-Guneet and on the other Niya's equation with the 2 guys

I totally agree with your points 

I am liking the new guy..he brings some freshness to the show and to Nias boring life 

she is stuck caring for her dad and working

then this guy comes along and one can feel the chemistry 

Whether they end up together remains to be seen 

however Nia is one lucky girl to have 2 cuties around her !!