Tujhse Hai Raabta

KalMa Snippets ❤️ (#3-26/12)

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's episode got me sooooo emotional to see my KalMa missing each other and my soul just came up with the thought that what must be going on in Malhar's mind. Of course our hero is a true patriot, but ain't dying so soon. So what drives him to keep himself alive? His wife, of course!

Enjoy this snippet and if I come up with some new ideas, I'll write more. Cause let's admit it, This track is freaking awesome!!!

P.S. Please do comment and like. Critics are warmly welcome!! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Snippet #1

"MalharJi, I love you!"

These weren't just words. 

They were never just words for him.

They meant the world to him.

And right now at this moment, with his hands bound behind his back and a rag tied around his mouth, these words were the fragile strings of hope.

Hope of survival.

His wounds were bleeding and his body was aching, his mind screaming exhaustion and eyes begging for sleep. But, his heart was wide awake and only chanted one name.

Kalyani. 

His mind gave up on the idea of escape. But, his heart argued to fight harder. Keeping the idea of going back to his wife and his child alive. He had to go Home.

He had to go back to his Love. 

If not for himself, he had to go back for her. He had to go back because he wanted to tell her that he Loves her. He would be damned before he loses against these moronic rebels. 

They cannot keep us away for long, Kalyani. 

"There is no Kalyani without Malhar.

Yes. And there is No Malhar without Kalyani either. 

We are meant to be, Kalyani.

You have fought tooth and nail to secure our relationship, Kalyani. I won't let you down by losing my life. I'm going to do whatever it takes, but I will come back to you. I know, you won't rest until I'm back home, but I hope and pray that you won't risk your life for me. It would kill me to see you hurt and in pain.

Please, don't do anything foolish.

Please stay safe.

He prayed and prayed and prayed. Not for himself, but for the woman he loved so deeply. The enervation finally took over and he fell asleep with a sprout of new hope to see her smiling face again.

You are my home, Kalyani. And I'm coming back to you. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

😃 Index 😃

Snippet 1: Page 1

Snippet 2: Page 2

Snippet 3: Page 3

(Not sure about others.)

Edited by deep.d19 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: deep.d19

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's episode got me sooooo emotional to see my KalMa missing each other and my soul just came up with the thought that what must be going on in Malhar's mind. Of course our hero is a true patriot, but ain't dying so soon. So what drives him to keep himself alive? His wife, of course!

Enjoy this snippet and if I come up with some new ideas, I'll write more. Cause let's admit it, This track is freaking awesome!!!

P.S. Please do comment and like. Critics are warmly welcome!! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Snippet #1

"MalharJi, I love you!"

These weren't just words. 

They were never just words for him.

They meant the world to him.

And right now at this moment, with his hands bound behind his back and a rag tied around his mouth, these words were the fragile strings of hope.

Hope of survival.

His wounds were bleeding and his body was aching, his mind screaming exhaustion and eyes begging for sleep. But, his heart was wide awake and only chanted one name.

Kalyani. 

His mind gave up on the idea of escape. But, his heart argued to fight harder. Keeping the idea of going back to his wife and his child alive. He had to go Home.

He had to go back to his Love. 

If not for himself, he had to go back for her. He had to go back because he wanted to tell her that he Loves her. He would be damned before he loses against these moronic rebels. 

They cannot keep us away for long, Kalyani. 

"There is no Kalyani without Malhar.

Yes. And there is No Malhar without Kalyani either. 

We are meant to be, Kalyani.

You have fought tooth and nail to secure our relationship, Kalyani. I won't let you down by losing my life. I'm going to do whatever it takes, but I will come back to you. I know, you won't rest until I'm back home, but I hope and pray that you won't risk your life for me. It would kill me to see you hurt and in pain.

Please, don't do anything foolish.

Please stay safe.

He prayed and prayed and prayed. Not for himself, but for the woman he loved so deeply. The enervation finally took over and he fell asleep with a sprout of new hope to see her smiling face again.

You are my home, Kalyani. And I'm coming back to you. 

😃 Index 😃

Snippet 1: Page 1

(Not sure about others.)

It is Awesome ! Chumeshwari !Text

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Beautiful Writing 👍🏼

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey it's beautiful, right from the heart. Please do continue writing and add up more n more. 

Waiting for the next! 😊

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Deepu! 

You wrote it so well!! 👏

You are so talented, meri jaan 🤗 I could feel Malhar's determination ❤️

Thank you for writing this 😃 We need some KalMa dose urgently....

Please please please write more 😳

Scaredweed thumbnail

Its so beautiful deep. Malhar ji and kalyani, both are entangled rays of blessing for us. 

ITS Fifi btw😊

deep.d19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmitasb

Hey it's beautiful, right from the heart. Please do continue writing and add up more n more. 

Waiting for the next! 😊

Will write something soon... Bas koi feel ya idea aa jaye... 😳

deep.d19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Scaredweed

Its so beautiful deep. Malhar ji and kalyani, both are entangled rays of blessing for us. 

ITS Fifi btw😊

Hi Fifi!

How are u doin...?

Thanks for your beautiful words 🤗

deep.d19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Akshata2010

Deepu! 

You wrote it so well!! 👏

You are so talented, meri jaan 🤗 I could feel Malhar's determination ❤️

Thank you for writing this 😃 We need some KalMa dose urgently....

Please please please write more 😳

Thank you sooo much Akshu! ❤️

I miss KalMa too. But judaai mei bhi alag hi nasha hai, especially when they give us such beautiful scenes.

Thanks a lot for such encouraging words 🤗I'll write more once I get time.

deep.d19 thumbnail

Snippet #2

I knew it!

I knew, My MalharJi would never betray his Country and his Uniform. The man who is simply incapable of lying, can never deceive his department.

I won't let anyone daub your name MalharJi.

Your hard earned respect and eminence won't go down a ditch because of me. I will prove it to everyone that My husband is an honest Cop, deserving of every medal and praise he bagged in his years of service.

Mere MalharJi Gaddar nahi hai!

Her fists clenched the Mangalsutra tightly as walked out of the police station after informing the new in charge about MalharJi's message. After which he immediately sprang into action and went on to dial some phone numbers.

Feeling the bite of the nuptial chain's pendant, her heart grew heavy with fear and despair.

MalharJi kaha ho aap? I hope, aap thik hai.

Bappa, please protect MalharJi.

Kalyani prayed, prayed and prayed. Despite so many attempts, she had failed to find him. And when she had spotted their Mangalsutra lying in the dust, terror clouded her mind. What lead this chain to fall off his wrist? Was he involved in a scuffle? Was he injured? Did Ahir purposely pull it off to show off his victory?

I'm sure, he wouldn't be so careless about our Mangalsutra.

The most difficult thing to do was to put a brave face and search for more clues. Even as her heart tried to hold on to hopes of their reunion, her mind told her how merciless were his captors. How they were known for killing brutally.

Tere MalharJi bohot strong hai, Kalyani. Woh khud ko kuch nahi hone denge.

She wasn't weak. She won't let Ahir win. She is going to bring her husband back! She is going to bring her Pillu's Baba back!

She can do this. For her MalharJi and Herself. She will do this for the dreams of future they wove together. All those destinations they want to visit together. All those words left unsaid.

Jis rishtey ko mazbut bana kar, nibhane ka vaada humne ek dusre se kiya hai, ussi rishtey ke liye apko vapas ana hai, MalharJi.

This is the begin of Us.

We are meant to be, MalharJi.

Mai aa rahi hu aapke paas. Apko ghar jo lekar ana hai. 

Because Our Home is just a heap of bricks holding a shelter in your absence. 

End of Snippet #2.

Do like and comment.

😊

Edited by deep.d19 - 4 years ago