Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing writing Deepa

you explored each and every emotion perfectly 

her love, her faith, her determination, her courage ❤️

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

Thank you for this one Deepu! 

You have written exactly what must be going on inside our Kalyani. The pain, worry and desperation. It feels so good to read it in such detail 👏

And I loved how you said their & our MS. It meant that it belongs to both of them and not just her?! ❤️ It's something I've never read before. And you are right! Since both of them wore it, it belongs to both of them 😳

Amazing work deepu. You've captured Kalyani's emotions her pain, her love for her husband and her determination to bring him back so very well. 

Wonderful write up!! 

Do not stop here, keep going.

Awesome yr

Thanks for this amazing work!!!!

Please write more

Thanking everyone from the depths of my heart for all this appreciation. As an amateur writer, all these words work like a wonder on my self-confidence. Your response encourages me to write more. 

I also need some opinion here, wanted to know if I should continue this thread even after KalMa's reunion? I often come up with such imaginations from time to time, shall I continue to write such small snippets? 

Originally posted by deep.d19

Thanking everyone from the depths of my heart for all this appreciation. As an amateur writer, all these words work like a wonder on my self-confidence. Your response encourages me to write more. 

I also need some opinion here, wanted to know if I should continue this thread even after KalMa's reunion? I often come up with such imaginations from time to time, shall I continue to write such small snippets? 

yes

please continue 

I would love to read👍🏼

Snippet #3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why don't you ever listen to me, Kalyani?"

Malhar chastised his wife as she watched him pace around the dark room, rubbing his forehead exasperation.

"I ask you to do one thing. ONE THING! To keep yourself out of trouble, to avoid dangers. And what did you do? You came here! Of all places, you want to play fancy dress here?"

They were bogged in this room. Malhar was aware that the drug would soon wear off and the rascals would soon smell the stratagem.

"We are just wasting time, MalharJi! We need to move out!! I came in to rescue one, now there are two..!! We need to get you two out of this place."

He turned to face his wife. Even with the heavy beard and the men's clothing, he had recognized her in an instant.

God...

The things she does!

"Mai nahi aa sakta, Kalyani." Five measly words drained the blood from her face, he watch her face morph into the horror.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"There are people still trapped here, Kalyani. I cannot run to safety leaving them behind."

"Whaa... No! That's not happening!" Kalyani lept forward clutching onto his sleeve.

"Kalyani..."

"How will you help them like this? Are you insane? MalharJi, let's move out right now, we can come back for them. We can get some help as well."

She tried to coax him. He knew she was stubborn, she won't leave without a fight. And suddenly the irritation drained out of his body.

He gently pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around him tightly, fisting his shirt in sheer panic.

Mujhe maaf kardo, Kalyani.

They parted after a moment and she look into his eyes. And she knew, it was a lost cause.

Duty above all.

The words echoed in her ears. He had drilled those words into her mind when she had complained about his irradical schedule in the past.

"Aai, aap bhi humare saath rahogi yaha? Yeh log accha khana nahi dete, Aai. Aur Baba ko bohot pareshan karte hai..." Atharv's whine broke their reverie.

"Nahi, Atharv beta. Aai tumhe le kar ghar jaa rahi hai." Kalyani responded monotonously, not looking away even for a moment.

"Aur Baba?"

"Baba ko yaha kaam hai. Unhe bure logo ki pitai karni hai."

He watched as she moved away and held Atharv's wrist, dragging him towards the exit. He watched as shoulders dropped in despair.

He watched as the Love of his Life never looked away from his face. He knew she was trying to imprint his face in her mind, just like he was trying to drink her presence in.

She turned around and stumbled into his arms for one last time.

I love you, Kalyani.

But those words never reached her ears.

He breathed her scent and kissed her forehead and shoved her towards the exit.

Agar apko kuch bhi hua, toh apki khair nahi, MalharJi.

Those anguished eyes communicated, withholding unshed tears. His lips stretched into a genuine smile.

Mai tumhare paas laut ke aunga, Kalyani. Bharosa karo mujhpe.

With a final nod she pulled Atharv towards their safety and he sighed in relief. Hoping for her safe return to their abode.

He heard a low groan and he knew that his captors would soon wake up and a new struggle would raise its ugly head.

Protect the good, Destroy the evil.

The words echoed in his mind.

Edited by deep.d19 - 4 years ago

Aww... 

It was so cute 

Malhar was only worried for her just like she was for him ❤️

You write so well Deepa, I hope I get to see more of these 🤗

Beautiful 

You explored their emotions perfectly 👍🏼