Bayhadh 2 LIVE UPDATES 11 Dec 2019 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Grey-licious

Today's epi was bang on

Ahh thank god there was no rishi 

Overdose of rishi is not good for health 🤣

During fight there was a flashback of someone kicking Maya on stomach 

I think she was pregnant ,and someone beat her which caused her miscarriage and in the same manner that wrestler was beating Rudra 

Now really curious to know Maya's past

How can some one hit a woman in that manner unless that guy is really psychotic ... mentally ill / maniacal ..she was not even retaliating ..she just got horrified as the torment as bashed her black n blue .. how terrible is that ?? 

Originally posted by najma123

I didn't even understand half the episode. Maya's manager tweeted from her official account, yet MJ is wondering who the writer is. What even. Won't he already know that Maya is somehow involved with RuAn publication? Either as investor or writer or someone? Why is he still wondering about it? Also, does Ananya not know Maya is the investor or she knows and she's quiet about it? This entire business aspect I am pretty unclear. How the hell did Rudra not know Maya is signed as the investor? He signed all the documents without reading them? Where were his lawyers? They didn't tell him anything? 🤔 

Also, I found Maya a little excessive today. She's pretty much in her own bubble and she goes and explains the point of the three days to Rudra, who doesn't seem to very convinced. If she was placating him, she was an epic fail at that. Rudra would still say yes to her, I don't deny that. But I didn't find her convincing today. 

Rudra was 👏👏 

Also, I didn't even understand what she did in the ring. She stopped the fight and told Rudra, you didn't win, so I won't agree to the deal? 

Or she didn't want him to feel the exhilaration of victory? 

Oh, and I loved the scene between Maya's mother and her, when it was pretty much clarified, Maya is making her own interpretations of the Gita to suit her predicament. 😆 I sort of expected and predicted that too, glad they clarified it. 

Btw thanks Suta for the update! 

Maya does her things her way ...on her own terms ... as if she had not already studied Rudra enough ..she must have done BG studies on both the brothers ..why put them thru all this torture of getting hit n all ?? Strange things are happening ... 

Also how come MayaRudra ‘s parked vehicles at the under construction building,  disappeared when Amir returned after looking around ??? Both Maya n Rudy were still there !! did Maya’s spy shift them elsewhere ??  Confusing🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

Originally posted by NamuVyas

I have one complaint with today's epi..

Why dint Rudra go shirtless ☺️😆

Lemme think 🤔..may be he needs few more weeks to build up his six packs !!! 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Maya does her things her way ...on her own terms ... as if she had not already studied Rudra enough ..she must have done BG studies on both the brothers ..why put them thru all this torture of getting hit n all ?? Strange things are happening ... 

Also how come MayaRudra ‘s parked vehicles at the under construction building,  disappeared when Amir returned after looking around ??? Both Maya n Rudy were still there !! did Maya’s spy shift them elsewhere ??  Confusing🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

Yeah the spy removed the vehicles. So he anyway would have removed Maya's vehicle. He could hot wire Rudra's vehicle also apparently. 😆 They showed that. I am still pretty confused about how MJ is not reading public news on Twitter about Maya Jaisingh. 

Originally posted by najma123

Yeah the spy removed the vehicles. So he anyway would have removed Maya's vehicle. He could hot wire Rudra's vehicle also apparently. 😆 They showed that. I am still pretty confused about how MJ is not reading public news on Twitter about Maya Jaisingh. 

Yeah he removed the tracking device from Ruby’s vehicle I noticed ..  

it was hilarious how Maya was hanging by the building rich before his exes n yet Amir missed spotting her .. .. just missed by an upward glance 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Yeah he removed the tracking device from Ruby’s vehicle I noticed ..  

it was hilarious how Maya was hanging by the building rich before his exes n yet Amir missed spotting her .. .. just missed by an upward glance 

It was a huge complex. 😆 Thankfully they showed that the building was a very huge complex and you can't really see from below.