Alok Nath in Jayeshbhai Jordar ? Wtf - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by MoonOrchid

Again, of course I don't know for sure- but we all know wiki can be edited by anyone.. especially anonymously...

Yeah.. we will know soon enough.. but i really think this is someone just trying to bring controversy  to this.

Could be. Supporting cast mentioned is pretty strong and all well known people. I doubt if yrf will cast so many known faces for medium budget film.  

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

Could be. Supporting cast mentioned is pretty strong and all well known people. I doubt if yrf will cast so many known faces for medium budget film.  

Good point.

We shall see soon - I mean about these Wiki edits.

Has it been proven that this man did what he is accused of? Or is it a case of making someone guilty based on hearsay.  I thought law was supposed to be "innocent until proven"

Originally posted by CriticusExpert

Has it been proven that this man did what he is accused of? Or is it a case of making someone guilty based on hearsay.  I thought law was supposed to be "innocent until proven"

How do you prove something like this? 

Sandhya Mrudal shared her horrifying experience which Himani Shivpuri (who was Alok’s friend) verified. 

This is unacceptable regardless of who is doing it. I know casting is not in Ranveer’s hands and it hasn’t been finalized. But I will definitely not be watching it if Alok Nath is part of it.

The tweet also states Paresh Rawal being part of the movie but he confirmed that he isn’t so there is hope. And I hope YRF comes through. 

https://twitter.com/SirPareshRawal/status/1204811222324891648?s=20

Nothing has been proved against Salman also...Do we just consider him innocent then?

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

How do you prove something like this? 

Sandhya Mrudal shared her horrifying experience which Himani Shivpuri (who was Alok’s friend) verified. 

Are they both infallible? incapable of lying or of making mistakes, errors or omissions, either on purpose or by mistake or agenda?  

If your answer is: No human is infallible.

Then you will understand how important it is to prove accusations against someone, why the law has to strive to prove beyond a simple shadow of doubt that a person did commit a crime.

It is terrible to allow a guilty man to get away with a crime BUT labeling an innocent man guilty is 1000 times worse.  

Please know I respect your opinion and I am not defending or condemning any human, I am simply stating what I believe is morally correct as per law and logic, using the facts that have been presented. Also I may not know all facts but I do know human nature and it always surprises me how much people are capable of deceit and that goes for both sides of an argument.

p.s. Even if innocent no man walks away from an accusation such as this unscathed, forever more there is a shadow over him.  Sometimes just an accusation, unsubstantiated and untrue is enough to destroy their entire life.  I find this very unjust, so I am an advocate of facts and prove.  

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Nothing has been proved against Salman also...Do we just consider him innocent then?

If I understand correctly there is more than one charge against him an in vastly different subjects, an no nothing has been proven.  I do not know all the details about Salman but I can tell you that the law has failed both the public, the victims and Salman.  It is ridiculous that a man is in a suspended animation, in a legal case that has taken decades.  If he had had been convicted and sentenced he probably would have paid whatever debt to society he owed and would have been done with it.  The way it has been done he has had a life sentence an tried without facts in the court of public opinion.  The Law in India has royally failed all involved. Also ironic when you consider the life of one animal has had more importance than the life of many humans.

Are they both infallible? incapable of lying or of making mistakes, errors or omissions, either on purpose or by mistake or agenda?  

If your answer is: No human is infallible.

Then you will understand how important it is to prove accusations against someone, why the law has to strive to prove beyond a simple shadow of doubt that a person did commit a crime.

It is terrible to allow a guilty man to get away with a crime BUT labeling an innocent man guilty is 1000 times worse.  

Please know I respect your opinion and I am not defending or condemning any human, I am simply stating what I believe is morally correct as per law and logic, using the facts that have been presented. Also I may not know all facts but I do know human nature and it always surprises me how much people are capable of deceit and that goes for both sides of an argument.

p.s. Even if innocent no man walks away from an accusation such as this unscathed, forever more there is a shadow over him.  Sometimes just an accusation, unsubstantiated and untrue is enough to destroy their entire life.  I find this very unjust, so I am an advocate of facts and prove.  

Sandhya’s ordeal was the one on top of my head. But there have been numerous accounts that came forward after Sandhya opened up. 

Personally, I choose to not watch anything he is part of and it’s not for anyone but me. That is only thing I can do.