Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Watched yesterday's episode. The young boy is too funny . I mean that actor is doing good job. Tyacha ani tyachya aaicha relation chhan ahe. To actor ashi zee varchya eka serial madhe hota. Tevha GO tyache vadil astat. Faar karmath astat te. 

Baki to motha mulga, madhali mulgi ani ticha navra, sasu sagale dushtapane vagtat tichyashi.tichi sasu jhaliye na ti actress pan i think archana nevrekar ahe. Jine atma vishwas ya movie madhe prashant damale.chya wife cha role kela hota.

He serial mhanje AS madhlya asavari chi dusri avrutti ahe.

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Watched yesterday's episode. The young boy is too funny . I mean that actor is doing good job. Tyacha ani tyachya aaicha relation chhan ahe. To actor ashi zee varchya eka serial madhe hota. Tevha GO tyache vadil astat. Faar karmath astat te. 

Baki to motha mulga, madhali mulgi ani ticha navra, sasu sagale dushtapane vagtat tichyashi.tichi sasu jhaliye na ti actress pan i think archana nevrekar ahe. Jine atma vishwas ya movie madhe prashant damale.chya wife cha role kela hota.

He serial mhanje AS madhlya asavari chi dusri avrutti ahe.

Ok cool cos i thought that mil was familiar face

But i dont encourage false sympathy that most of subdued lead actress ie radhika in mnb asa in agabai n now this one so boring n typical n almost non existent species

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya serial madhe hi ema😡

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10smriti

Ya serial madhe hi ema😡

Tyashivay kuthli he serial apurna ahe 😡

10smriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Tyashivay kuthli he serial apurna ahe 😡

Seriously man.. even English vinglish was on the similar tones. Tyat asa kahi navta. Garazach navti. Pratyek house wife cha navra baher shenach khat asto ashyatla Kahi nahiye.

10smriti thumbnail

They had made a very nice short film "chhuri" with Anurag Kashyap and Tisca Chopra. Those are the kind of house wives we need to see.

https://youtu.be/XDiwdQ8KvNU

Do check this out if you haven't already.

Edited by 10smriti - 4 years ago
pritikhot thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Everyone except the leading actress, her younger son, and father in law are shown too much negative. Wonder how a woman can spend twenty-five long years amongst such people. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pritikhot

Everyone except the leading actress, her younger son, and father in law are shown too much negative. Wonder how a woman can spend twenty-five long years amongst such people. 

They do. Have seen such women, long suffering and quietly doing so much for the house. 

That scene where her hubby calls his office colleague and orders the wife to apologize.

Has happened to me and my aai. 

The show is scarily relatable.

We were watching with dad and I wanted to scream at him for things has done and not done. 

I feel so much for my mom. 

She has put up like this protagonist for almost 28 years now.

But she learnt to speak her mind soon unlike Anuradha. She did put up with shit. Still tolerates some shitty and ungrateful behaviour by dad , his sister, sister's son and even her own bro sometimes.

And my grandmother, who is primarily responsible for not teaching her son to prioritize his marriage with my mother.

Yes, things have gotten better in past 4 years or so. But  , you can't deny the fact that such women exist in majority.

The sharmishtha Raut types are also existing ( by that I mean the type of roles she has played, the rich spoilt daughter who's married to a slightly poorer man and wants all the attention and love of her parents and brother ALL TIME, purposely more in front of the new daughter in law, constantly showing off, the Archana and he man bavare type)

Long rant. 

Feeling better now.

10smriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyPlace

They do. Have seen such women, long suffering and quietly doing so much for the house. 

That scene where her hubby calls his office colleague and orders the wife to apologize.

Has happened to me and my aai. 

The show is scarily relatable.

We were watching with dad and I wanted to scream at him for things has done and not done. 

I feel so much for my mom. 

She has put up like this protagonist for almost 28 years now.

But she learnt to speak her mind soon unlike Anuradha. She did put up with shit. Still tolerates some shitty and ungrateful behaviour by dad , his sister, sister's son and even her own bro sometimes.

And my grandmother, who is primarily responsible for not teaching her son to prioritize his marriage with my mother.

Yes, things have gotten better in past 4 years or so. But  , you can't deny the fact that such women exist in majority.

The sharmishtha Raut types are also existing ( by that I mean the type of roles she has played, the rich spoilt daughter who's married to a slightly poorer man and wants all the attention and love of her parents and brother ALL TIME, purposely more in front of the new daughter in law, constantly showing off, the Archana and he man bavare type)

Long rant. 

Feeling better now.

I agree, and i totally feel you. See, we've already seen these women earlier, Radhika, Asavari are the ones on top of my head. Pan toch to formula vaprun kiti serial kadhnar aahet he? We need to see more sumis and more shubhras. Logical and brave (educated will also do).

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 10smriti

I agree, and i totally feel you. See, we've already seen these women earlier, Radhika, Asavari are the ones on top of my head. Pan toch to formula vaprun kiti serial kadhnar aahet he? We need to see more sumis and more shubhras. Logical and brave (educated will also do).

Radhika is lucky she had the whole society, her friend, her in laws who supported her.

And her problem was clear - cheating husband.

Asavri type khup pahile. Terrible in laws and sons who treat woman like a slave.

People like my mom, my friends' mother's who have faced interference from their nanands and zero support from spouses can't pinpoint it as easily as cheating husband or even domestic violence.

Ithe problem vegla ahe.

Misogyny and patriarchy are the poisons responsible.

I don't even watch these shows, so ata Kay chaluye mahit Nahi.

I do believe we need shows which are crisper and tighter. Not trashy long ones like MNB.

And kitchsy like aggabai ( the subject is beautiful but treatment kachra ahe)

I want to see shows where the daughter in law speaks up and maybe vent out what she has been subjected to by the spoilt nanand, the ungrateful in-laws and the mute spectator husband.

Leave them, go and travel, live for yourself, ladies!

I genuinely think our society will be better if we empower our girls right from childhood. Teach them to look after themselves, speak out against injustice in any form, don't be diplomatic and smiles all the time, we don't teach that to our boys do we?

Aso.

Hope this show goes a different way and Anuradha leaves that waste of a husband and disgusting in laws.

Let her live her life the way she wants.