Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Diya, I hope all is well in your side... Missed your discussion. Dont ask me, IF is having login problems , since a week, I was undergoing that. 😡

Hope i dont get the problem again

Pali, thank you for the updates...

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thankss suta for the thread,

thanks @diya and @pali for the WU.. 

Finally read all the updates..looks like all r happy with abir's monologue and emotional breakdown.. Kuhu ka i want to give her time, this is only cvs fault sometimes they want to show her as sensible and supportive sister then in next epi they again come back with her mishti tu ye, tu wo puran.. Nish rocked, eagerly waiting for the episode for mishbir and nish scenes with meenu🥳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Ok... will try and continue! Hope everything is alright Diyu 🤗

thanks pali read your update its awesome dear that too hashtags n shots superb dear... thank you for continuing.... haan dear an emergency in our relatives place so needed to rush now everything is fine..  🤗🤗

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Diya, I hope all is well in your side... Missed your discussion. Dont ask me, IF is having login problems , since a week, I was undergoing that. 😡

Hope i dont get the problem again

Pali, thank you for the updates...

abhi missed you dear... 🤗ohh IF problem chaa its a headache sometimes... hope everything is fine now... haan dear everything is fine with me just a family emergency.. 

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

good morning Dear Diyuu 🤗

Thanks Suta for thread 👍🏼

Sorry kyo yaar .. 😆 wapas lo .. you are saving us by giving LU.🤗thanks ton 

varshu 🤗🤗

hahaa ok ok wapas le liya happy 🤗 chaa today couldnt chat with you much dear... have to leave inbetween an emergency in family just now came home... hoping to chat more on friday as tomorrow you wont be available much 🤗😳

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Gud for u.. 👍🏼 yesterday u were also upset na.. chalo finally u got some peace..😃

I deleted the whole scene(push fall tree shaking)  from my mind for peace😆

Haan I am happy because was able to hear Abir's voice for the first tym post leap.

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

i wld want to give kuhu some time.. these cvs alwayss try to fool us.. first they want us to bash someone nd in next epi they want us to praise the same person.. Tomorrow they will make kuhu mahaan nd all my anger on her will be vanished.. so let me give her 1 week..

Kuhu didnt do anything out of character.....its just for once I expected her to gve it back to Kunal when he ranted abt Mishti...I mean they are getting a divorce.....what difference it would have made??? Instead she said sorry....🤔

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello everyone 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Episode was complete dhamal 😎🤣 mazaaa aa gayaaaaa🥳🥳

Why only 14 pages of discussion 🤔 Acha nahi laga kya 😲

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I do hope that we get that “pehle wala Abir” back at some point. I fell in love with THAT Abir. Waiting for that day to come but I know it is a very long way. Especially bcoz he is surrounded by all selfish people like KuKu and even Naanu who used to be his buddy and who used to know his “DIL ki baat” before he himself would has also changed. 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

varshu 🤗🤗

hahaa ok ok wapas le liya happy 🤗 chaa today couldnt chat with you much dear... have to leave inbetween an emergency in family just now came home... hoping to chat more on friday as tomorrow you wont be available much 🤗😳

No problem. I was also left early yesterday..Hope everything is okay at your side. 

I switched my turn..😆Tonight I will be available. Tomorrow I have to  drive.. so see you tonight 😃