Beyhadh 2

Haters on twitter

Emmasgirl907 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even 1 week is not completed and these people are attacking jenny❤️ Guys i am not on twitter but please donot let these idiots insult jenny

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What😱 who on earth will hate her? For what reasons can you clarified? All I have seen is praise of her acting 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Screw them dude. 😆 We can't control much on social media. I am glad IF is sort of more isolated and we can have our independent developments regarding the story, show and actors. 

Emmasgirl907 thumbnail

Edited by Emmasgirl907 - 4 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's not a big deal yaa.. there will always be haters.. 

Emmasgirl907 thumbnail

Alright

Edited by Emmasgirl907 - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Let's keep Twitter topics on Twitter. Do not discuss these things on IF.

Issues on External Sites: We understand that social networking sites are an integral part of communication in the cyber world. And therefore we understand that Twitter/Facebook /Instagram accounts of celebrities are religiously followed by fans for news/updates. But please understand that while posting show/character related content from cast/crew, production house and official sources  accounts is allowed, there is absolutely NO need for members to be posting their own discussions from these said external websites onto IF. Any personal discussions/issues occurring between members on external sites will NOT be allowed on IF.  Personal tweets/Instagram/facebook updates of the actors/actress can only be shared in the respective ATs which is irrelevant to the show. And any fights between different fangroups will not be allowed to be discussed here from social networking sites!