Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

MishBir SS--Their Imperfect Love Story--[Chap 4/page 6][up-25/2]

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii friends, how you guys are going? I hope you guys are having fun...

Toh ab hum mudde ki baat pe aatey hai...

So, I am here with a Short Story (SS) on our very own Mishbir. I hope you guys love it *finger crossed*. Please do lets know ur views in the comment section.  

P.S.: The storyline of the story is completely different from that of the show. 

*************************************************************************************

"Their Imperfect Love Story"

Prologue

It was a normal night for everyone in Mumbai, but in the outskirts of Mumbai, an event completely changed someone’s life. 

There was a car in the middle of a deserted road which was completely damaged by a group of people. Two men pulled out the 6 months pregnant woman out of the car and took her at a distance away from her husband. And few people, pulled her husband roughly and starts beating him. 

The woman shouted as loudly as possible while crying, “somebody help. Koi hai…?” But all her screams went in vain as there was no trace of anyone except those group of people and her and her husband. 

She looked at the men holding her and pleaded them, “please usse chhod do..please leave him...please.”

But they did no mercy on her husband and kept beating him. The woman tried to crawl towards her husband but her husband shouted, “No Mishti...please don’t..warna vo tumhe bhi maar denge...I am sorry Mishti.” 

One of the two men then took out a gun and knocked her head with the back of the gun and pushed her at a side. Now, the sight of her husband got blocked by the car. She felt dizzy and everything started to getting blur in front of her eyes and suddenly she heard the sound of firing of bullets and the last scream of her husband. Mishti tried to stand but she fainted and fell on the ground.

*************************************************************************************

I hope you guys loved the prologue

waiting for your responses

Please do hit like and comment

Thank you ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looks like an alternative show!!

Interesting👏

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It look so intriquing..pls update soon😃

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

Looks like an alternative show!!

Interesting👏

Glad u loved it dear...

Thank you ❤️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

It look so intriquing..pls update soon😃

Glad u loved it dear...

Will update soon...

Thank you ❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Very cool! 👍🏼

Reminds me of a movie scene (tamil) 😅😄

Keep it going! 😊

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Very cool! 👍🏼

Reminds me of a movie scene (tamil) 😅😄

Keep it going! 😊

Glad u loved it...

Thank you ❤️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Heyya friends🤗, thank you for the love you showed to the prologue but I was expecting little more comments but it's okay. I wish that all the silent readers also comment down and let me know their views about the story (It's a request).

So, here I am with the very first chapter of the story. If you like the chapter please do share with your friends. 

So here we go....

--------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER1

Mishti was sleeping in a bedroom with all the lights off. The wind was blowing, making the curtain dance with it and helped the light of the stars and the moon to slightly illuminate the room. 

Mishti was moving her head from one side to another as she had flashes of that dreadful night, the sound of firing of bullets got filled in her ears. And suddenly she woke up from a horrifying truth of her life and sat on the bed. She was all sweaty and was taking deep breaths. Suddenly, her eyes fell on her bandaged hand. She then touched her forehead to realise a bandage at her forehead. 

She looked around the room in search of her husband and mumbled to herself, “Ye jagah? Where am I?”. She immediately got off the bed and started walking towards the door of the room with difficulty as she was injured. Tears were rolling down from her eyes and she shouted, “KUNAL….KUNAL,” but there was no response. 

She almost reached the door, when a tall man came in her way and stopped her and said, “Mishti, tum bed se kyu utri?...tumhe kitni chot aayi hai.” Mishti looked at the man confusingly and said, “Abir tum, yahan?...Kunal kahan hai?”

“Kunal?...tum toh wahan akeli thi?...tumhara accident hua tha”

“What?” Mishti remembered, those men firing bullets on Kunal. She stumbled a little but Abir held her on time.

“Unn logon ne maar diya usse…”

“Kise?...kya hua hai Mishti?”

“They killed my Kunal...unn logon ne Kunal ko maar diya ko” said Mishti while crying and sat on the floor. Abir sat beside her and tried to comfort her but she was crying profusely. And a lone tear escaped his eyes watching her like this.

“Shhhh...shhhh...Mishti tumne koi bura sapna dekha hoga”

Mishti was repeatedly mumbling just one line, “they killed Kunal...they killed Kunal,” while Abir was rubbing her back to calm her down.

“Mishti...please..please Mishti calm down for the baby”

Mishti looked up with her teary eyes at Abir and kept her palm on her baby bump and passed a weak smile to him and said, “Mera aur Kunal ka baby.”

Abir smiled in response and hugged her tightly and within no time, Mishti fell unconscious in Abir’s arms. 

After a few moments, Abir realised that there was no sobbing sound. He looked at Mishti and cupped her face up to notice that she was unconscious. Then he carefully carried her in his arms and took her to the bed. He  made her lie down on the bed and covered her with duvet. 

Abir walked towards the window and called the doctor. 

“Doctor, Misthi ko abhi thodi der pehle hosh aaya tha but vo phir se faint ho gayi hai”

“Don’t worry, Mr. Rajvansh. Mrs. Kapadia pregnant hai aur thodi injury bhi hai unhe, so this can be reason for her getting faint. But to be on the safer side, aap kal unhe phirse hospital se aayiyega. We will do a sonography to know if her baby is fine or not.”

“Okay doctor, thank you”

“My assistant will message you about the timing of the appointment”

“Thank you so much doctor”

“No worries, Mr. Rajvansh, just take care of her” 

Abir looked at Mishti and disconnected the call. 

Mishti’s rang in his ears, “They killed my Kunal...unn logon ne Kunal ko maar diya ko”

“Mujhe Kunal se baat karni hogi...Mishti ke baare mein batana hoga” said Abir to himself and immediately opened his contacts and searched for Kunal’s number. He was about to call him but he stopped.

“Ek saal ho gaye...maine usse phone nahi kiya. Kaise baat karunga” said Abir and then looked at Mishti and took a deep breath and added, “Mishti ke liye mujhe ye karna hoga”

Abir dialled Kunal’s number but his phone was switched off. 

“Phone switched off? Kahin Mishti jo keh rahi thi vo sach toh nahi. Maybe they were attacked?” 

Again Abir tried to get through Kunal but again he heard the same message of the phone being switched off. Then he called another number.

“Hello, Akshay?”

“Haan Abir bolo, itni raat ko tumne phone kiya. Is everything is okay?”

“Actually, Mishti”

“Mishti? Who?” 

Abir looked at Mishti and replied to him with a pause, “a..my friend”

“Okay...toh kya hua usse”

“Actually, she has met with an accident but jab usse hosh aaya tha toh vo keh rahi thi ki Kunal ko kuch logon ne maar diya hai”

“Who is Kunal?”

Abir took a pause for a few seconds and then replied,“ her husband”

“Maybe that was just a nightmare and usse laga ho ki vo sab sach mein hua hai”

“Mujhe bhi yahi laga tha...but Kunal ko call kiya but his phone is switched off”

“So, what do want from me?”

“Main chahta hun ki tum Kunal ke baare mein pata karo”

“Okay abhi main unofficially search start kar deta hun, but tumhe kal police station aakar reports likhwani padegi”

“Thik hai...main aa jaunga”

“Okay...abhi ke liye mujhe Kunal ki photos and details bhej do”

“Thank you so much, Akshay”

“It’s my duty” said Akshay and disconnected the call. Then Abir sent Kunal’s details to him.

He then sat down on the couch and leaned back, closing his eyes.

FLASHBACK

ST. XAVIER COLLEGE, MUMBAI. 

Abir stopped his bike in the parking area of the college and got off it. Suddenly, he heard a horn and looked in it’s direction. There he was, the handsome hunk of the college, Mr. Kunal Kapadia on a bike with a girl behind him. He stopped his bike in front of Abir and both Kunal and the girl got off the bike. 

Kunal looked at the girl and said, “Baby, you go. I will meet you in sometime.” The girl left and Kunal looked at Abir.

“What is this Kunal? Aaj phir ek nayi ladki. Seriously?” said Abir

“Chill bro, usse lift chahiye and I just helped her”

“Usne lift subhah mangi thi ya raat mein”

“Don’t go in the wrong direction bro” 

Kunal and Abir started walking and kunal encircled his arms around Abir’s shoulder.

“Btw, usne raat mein lift maangi thi” said Kunal and winked. 

Abir stopped and said, “tu ye sab chhod kyu nahi deta, lakiyaan ghumana...unki feelings kyu hurt karta hai tu”

“Bro, calm down. Main manta hun...main bahut ladkiyon ke saath ghumta hun but the truth is I have never hurt their feelings. I am quite open about what I am and everybody knows about me. And for a safe side, the very first thing I tell them is that I am not a relationship kind of person”

“Your justification can’t convince me”

“Let it be, mujhe meri life aisi hi pasand hai”

“Aur agar kabhi tumhe kisi se pyaar ho gaya toh”

Kunal smiled and replied, “waise hoga nahi...but agar..galti se jo gaya toh dekha jayega..”

“Kabhi Kabhi toh main sochta hun ki, tu mera best friend kaise hai”

“Same here, hum dono total opposite hai..phir bhi” said Kunal and looked up in the sky and added, “main unmein itna manta nahi hun...but there is something that I got you in my life”

“Acha ab senti mat ho jaana..chal class ke liye late ho rahe hai” said Abir and pulled him inside the college building.

FLASHBACK ENDS

A tear rolled down from the corner of his closed eyes and in the meantime, he heard a knock on the door. He opened his eyes and saw Meenakshi, his mother standing at the door with a plate with food, in her hand. She walked inside and kept the plate on the table and Abir stood up from the couch.

“Mishti ab theek hai?” asked Meenakshi

“Pata nahi maa…”

“Chal kuch kha le...jab se tu Mishti ko leke aaya hai tabse tune kuch nahi khaya hai”

“Haan kha lunga”

“Aur niche khana rakha hua hai...Mishti jab bhi uthe usse khila dena...ya mujhe utha dena...main garam kar ke de dungi”

“Maa, don’t take tension. Aur aap jakar so jayiye main sab sambhal lunga”

Meenakshi caressed Abir’s cheeks and went from there. 

“Akele kaise sambhalunga Mishti ko aur….khudko?” said Abir to himself. He then took out his phone and dialled a number

A girl in a sleepy voice said, “kya hai Abir?...itni raat ko kaun phone karta hai. Abhi bas mujhe chaar ghantey huye hai wahan se aaye aur abhi se tum mujhe miss karne lage?”

“Please wapas aa jao na...please” pleaded Abir

“What happened Abir? Sab theek hai na?”

“Kuch bhi theek nahi lag raha….”

“Par hua kya hai?”

“Pehle tum aa jao..phir main sab batata hun”

“Okay, you don’t worry, main kal subhah ki pehli flight lekar aa rahi hun Mumbai”

“Thank you” said Abir and disconnected the call. He fell back on the couch and closed his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys loved the update...

Please do hit like and comment down about what do you think about the story...

Thank you ❤️

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago
Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Those who want to get PM, please like this post.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome dear 

Feeling excited for next update 

Super interesting 

Continue soon 🤗