Posted: 4 years ago

It is her story kind off, so no surprises there... But she will expect a reciprocation and Deepika won't and then the ranting will start...

Ideally they should be cordial to her as she is a victim herself

Aww I hope for the sake of Lakshmi, rangoli n many other other acid victims out there this film work n get the attention it need... 

The trailer might have triggered her own suffering n journey:( she is a victim too hope DP replies her, that will deffo make her the bigger person here after all mudslinging sisters had done.. 

Deepika tried to pull down Judgemental hai kya through her fake foundation and behaved as if she is the epitome of depression and only she has the right to say anything related to mental issues. Here Rangoli is genuine, doesn't have any underlying motive. Deepika already started paid trending that she's going to win all the awards😆

Earn a lot of tears from this film--- what a strange thing to say, don't you think?

Who wants to earn tears?

i heard rangoli is an acid victim as well.

lets support her as well.

This is fine, she's gone through the ordeal of being an acid attack victim too

Not shocking, but expected- as she is a victim of same prejudices, mentality and 'stupidity'.

I am glad she has seen reason on this matter. (I know the subject is close to her heart).

I hope everyone can let go of their petiness and embrace mobvies that try convey a good message for once- and for  the impact they can have on Indian moviegoers , because  such stories and lessons should be told.

Originally posted by briahna

i heard rangoli is an acid victim as well.

lets support her as well.

I respect and support her for the trauma she has been through. It must have been harrowing.

I disrespect her when she is attacking actors and actresses without any basis- having a sister in the industry and being herself a victim of an attack, she should show more compassion towards others that might also be traumatised by her attacks.

What shocking ???

‘she is supporting the acid victim survivor played by deepika..which she went thru..had she not supported it would be shocking !