Durga and Vikki team up - iwmbuzzz

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega-durga-teams-up-with-vikrant-to-humiliate-jindal-family/2019/12/10

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: Durga teams up with Vikrant to humiliate Jindal family

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega the popular Zee TV show produced by Ved Raj has seen the return of Durga (Shweta Mahadik).

As we know, she has joined hands with Vikrant (Pawan Shankar) and is all set to create trouble for all in the Jindal family.

As we know and have reported earlier, Vikrant will organize a party wherein he will want his servants (that is Akshat and his family) to dance and entertain his guests.

Now there will be a crucial sequence wherein Durga will join in and will humiliate Akshat and his family to the fullest.

As per a reliable source, “Durga will call every servant, that is from Akshat’s family and will introduce them to her guests. She will see to it that she reserves the worst humiliation and words for Dadi.”

Aww!!

How will Akshat and his family take this? What will Akshat’s revolt plan be like?

We buzzed actors of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega but could not get through.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for updates.

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago

hmm, so she wants to humilate daddi the most, why? 😲

also i don't think durga will stay bad for too long, just a feeling. I think she's just angry (and frankly rightly so).

As if hume paa nahi tha....

Dayaan is dayaan, as far as my soch goes, she is a character meant to keep on flipping flopping from positive to negative throughout the entire length of the show 

But from what I have seen till now, her punishment was 100% justified 

She has committed every crime she has been accused of

1. kidnapping 

2. attempting to sell off the girls

3. putting blame of her own kand on someone else

Hence I loved the way, cvs handled her punishments, revolving the karma cycle & putting the blame of someone else's kand on her.

She has done the same & her punishment should come the same way.

pata nahi kahi dil ke know main i have a feeling that she is in cahoots with guddan and this is their planning on getting vikrants trust and then getting property back.

But this is my hope!! Let us see

Durga believed herself to be wrong and accepted the punishment herself, so dont understand the sudden change again towards guddan (but this is ITV so anything can happen here).

Let us know what happens in the future

Tfs.. 😊

So sad for Daadi very poor daadi ...😭 

Waiting for Akshat's Reply to evil vikky n Durga.. ...

wish Cvs showing smart intelligent bold AJ ...

Kuch toh gadbad che vo kya hai na apne show ke sare  -ve characters ki apni ek speciality hai aur jaha tak hum durga jindal ko samajh paye hai vo guddan,aj aur alisha ke saath chahe jo marzi karen but she can't humiliate dadi😕...

Ab itna trust krna toh banta hai❓... Baki show mai kya hota hai all depends on Cvs

tfs komal....vry true...angry durga or revengfull durga...she is right at hr place....

after a very very long time i have seen d entire epi...well nice drama....although vikkys revenge is 🤭....but hav always liked pawans acting....so looking forwrd for hs drama...

best dialogs

Tatooo banake chodenge...

Tomato soup ki tarah one by two karenge....

🤣🤣

Good to c guddanpanti back....and and and AJs back in action....no more shedding AJs tears please 🙏...

Nw waiting for AJs intensty passion for guddan 🤞...

Originally posted by Swati_20

Kuch toh gadbad che vo kya hai na apne show ke sare  -ve characters ki apni ek speciality hai aur jaha tak hum durga jindal ko samajh paye hai vo guddan,aj aur alisha ke saath chahe jo marzi karen but she can't humiliate dadi😕...

Ab itna trust krna toh banta hai❓... Baki show mai kya hota hai all depends on Cvs

I also think...this...May be Durga doing Drama...