Divya to get kidnapped in Divya Drishti

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

MUMBAI: Star Plus show Divya Drishti is gearing up for major twist and turns.

In the previous episodes, Divya (Nyra Banerjee),  with a heavy heart agreed to marry Vicky (Rohit Chaudhary) not knowing that he is in reality a monster.

In the upcoming episodes, Divya and Vicky’s wedding rituals will take place. Shikhar (Mishkat Verma) and Divya will be lost in their thoughts as they love each other but haven’t confessed their feelings to each other.

Amidst wedding rituals, a wolf will attack and kidnap Divya.

Will Drishti (Sana Sayyad), Rakshit (Adhvik Mahajan) and Shikhar be able to save Divya from the wolf?

Will they learn about Vicky’s truth?

Source:

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/omg-divya-get-kidnapped-divya-drishti-191210

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She will be saved for sure but let's Shikar save her this time using his smartness 😉

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Every tym drishti saves her..or Rakshit..

I want shikhar this tym.. He ll b able to considerING he s very "shaatir" n has escaped from narak after all.. They should show atleast some talent of his being used for good if not powers..

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SathyaT

She will be saved for sure but let's Shikar save her this time using his smartness 😉

Iss baar bhi it's going to be drishti it seems..there was a bts pic of sana shooting for action scenes in the forest.

Though it would be nice if shikhar saved her.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Iss baar bhi it's going to be drishti it seems..there was a bts pic of sana shooting for action scenes in the forest.

Though it would be nice if shikhar saved her.

Oops 🙄 though I don't mind Dri saving her I expected this time it will be Shikar and I wished too😜