sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Saw PPAW this weekend and left most impressed by Sunny Singh. All he had was a cameo, but he made an impression. He looked really good and suited the character (even though the role was so small). It just lead me to wonder with such a talented, good-lucking guy like him roaming around, why is every going gaga over Kartik Aaryan? Sunny was also very cute in SKTKS.

Want to know your thoughts on why Kartik has pulled ahead, but Sunny (and even Nushrat) have been left behind.

Edited by sg1217 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Karthik has screen presence n kinda boy next door charm.. ♥️

Sunny is also good bt he doesn't have that star quality... It's sad his ujda chaman dint work from trailer it looked better than Bala.. 

Nusrat is meh bt she got a hit movie with Ayush n her next will release soon what do you left on the dust huh

Edited by Stark_Wolf - 4 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree. I saw Sunny  like the more 'commercial' star between the two.

I guess it's all about WHO you know- maybe Kartik made better connections in the industry (or as gossip goes  he actively snatches roles that might go to Sunny and takes for himself.. or the gossip that he tells directors not to cast Sunny as lead? who knows?)..AnywayI think Sunny is a better actor and has looks 10 times better than kartik,

Also, Sunny had a bad luck when his 'bald' movie released  and a similar movie opened straight after his, and this one with Ayush.. felt like  he was shafted here (also the scripts were a bit similar..and SUnny's script wasn't that good..so people compared this negatively) .... I dunno... Couldn't producers change dates?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because he is boring, simple.

Kartik shone in all movies they were together, and took all the limelight. Majority prefer Kartik, hence he is more successful. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Because he told us a happy woman is a myth. 

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Karthik looms hero material Sunny looks like the hero’s friend material... he might be good looking but not for the big screen... I get a very Punjabi hero fee from him not a Bollywood hero...