Vidya

An Episodic Review of 64th-68th Episode of Vidya (3rd-7th December)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 64th-68th episode(3rd-7th December) of Vidya.  Sorry for the  long delay.

Have been caught up with personal stuffs for a month. so planned to do short updates/long as per time.

Tuesday Epi:

The Episode starts with Vivek returning home and telling his mom about dharma planning to do second marriage of vidya and he advising vidya that its the right decision. seeing him restless , his mom asks him what happened, he says nothing and that he is fine.

His mom ,fakes a call and acts like she is trying to talk to his friend about vidya for the alliance with that friend's son. vivek believes and asks to stop her and finally accepts he loves vidya.

And tells about his hesitations on this love with resoect to  vidya's feelings. His mom advises him to convey his feelings to vidya directly.

Vivek goes to school only to find vidya left already, he rushes to her home.

Their ammaji tells bablu has gone out and vidya has taken dharma to hospital. vivek was about to leave, ammaji stops him and advises him to stay away from vidya till she gets married and her well being lies in that. vivek was upset but doesnt show it, about to leave, and sees that bad boys teasing vidya-vivek again standing near the outer wall of vifya's house, he was about to go and hit them..but ammaji stops him...he leaves from there.

vivek reach his home, seeing nanku's car , jagat and his men infront of his house, rushes inside thinking his mom might be in danger. but his mom and nanku was speaking cordially having tea. vivek comes and tells about nanku's truth  and what he did to vidya to his mom..nanku replies that he has done bad for him too..made a complaint against him that he got suspended and made you get shot too. vivek gets angry on him and his mom was worried.

His smilesโค, eager to convey his feelings, then sad on listening to her MiL , all was good to see.

Wednesday Epi:

Nanku threatens vivek and his mom. tells vivek lets see who gets vidya. And asks him not to be in odds with him, otherwise now made you got 3 shots to get you killed, and i can make you get 30 too. threatening them he leaves.

At nanku home, he tells jagat , i accepted my crimes infront of vivek bcoz there is no evidence  for all this, what vivek had was also deleted and for people like us, we have to keep opponent in fear, thats their strength. previously vidya alone was vivek's weakness, now we have his mom too.

he asks kalindi to prepare food. kalindi is in kitchen, seeing the servant taking out rat poison..she thinks of past incidents, her MIL wirds and hesitating took rat poison to mix in food and was in thoughts. Nanku came behind, sarcastically taunts her, mixes rat poison by himself and says he will have taking with his daughter having it first. he threatens kalindi using their daughter. 

He is mean ,mean, mean period.

Vivek's mom is worried. he says his job is like that, he cant fear men like nanku, his mom asks even after knowing risk are you doing this for vidya. he says he promised to stand by her and he will do it. His mom tells she is proud of him. Vivek tells but he was just meant to stand beside her and she is not written in his life. his mom asks why?..he tells what happened at her home. his mom tells him to speak to vidya. And not to feel defeated before trying. 

meantime vidya was praying in temple, she was asked by pandit to deliver the pooja things to vivek as he left it there. she was on the way to give it to him.

here , his mom tells she will talk to vidya. he tells what you will talk, she hasnt accepted for second marriage...they talk, vidya arrives there.

vivek telks his mom, yes I love vidya and none can be a better  life partner to him than her. vidya hears this and shocked.

his mom tells , they will be a perfect pair and vidya is a nice girl. he tells his mom that , her family is arranging for her second marriage, his mom tells they themselves talking about it will make their work easy.

hearing all this,thinking all their encounters so far, vidya was in tears, worried and hurt. 

his mom tells, she will take his proposal to them and none can refuse her son as he is too good. he smiles, vidya cries and drops the plate.

They turn to see her there , she comes near and asked what he said. he accepts he loves her and says you to love...she stops him and asks him when did she told that she loves him. I regarded you as my true friend, how can you even think like this.

Vidya๐Ÿ’”. She has her own reasons to be upset and ๐Ÿ’”. When she sees in that light that he loved her, all will seem different to her.

Thursday Epi:

The episode starts with vidya telling vivek that she worshipped him as a lord and people cant love his lord like this. she did all those as a dutiful friend but love ,no ..she  asked vivek, how could he even have a bad thinking like this. he asked her not to think his live as bad thinking .  she says she never loved him. And when his mom tells, it was her mistake, vidya asked her not to defend her son. vidya severe ties with vivek. she said now all those accusations will turn true bcoz of your actions. I had only one true relation, that was our friendship and even that i lost today ...saying hereafter nothing lies between them, she leaves. vivek runs after her.

Here, bablu goes to vidya's home and tells about dharma's decision to them and how dharma is trying to affect their income by this. vidya's bro and his wife was like they shouldnt let this happen.

vidya cries thinking of what vivek said now and is near temple, vivek comes and stops her. tells she had misunderstood him. she asks him dont you feel that you betrayed me, in the name of friendship you were doing something else. he explains her he himself doesnt realise when he felt loving her and before he could tell her this in proper way, it came out wrong 

she tells him, so what you thought, if you tell, i will accept it gladly.. before telling thus, havent you thought i am a bahu of someone, i have my limits and respect. our family honour holds most important to me. besides facing tough times with others talking, i helped you bcoz i believed in the sanity of our friendship but even that is lost today.

here bablu with vidya's family and villagers arrive at dharma house, asks him to rethink of remarriage decision. he tells them he was wrong to hold vidya responsible for his son death. he now wants to rectify his mistake, want to add colors to her life now. he asks all of them to come out of those old customs and see whats good 

Vidya tells not to disturb her and tries to leave. he holds her hand, stops, tells yes he loves her,is loving someone a sin.  she asks him to oeave her hand,people will think different. he tells it hurts him that   he doesnt even like lying to someone and you are calling me a betrayer. 

villagers asks dharma then to marry vidya to vivek with whom diff talks going on, dharma tells them that he believe vidya's words and if she tells nothing is between vudya&vivek then nothing is there between them..he asks them to leave and that he will  definitely do her 2nd marriage. if someone interrupts,he will call police ..they leave.

That bad boys tease them again. she asks vivek to leave her hand, he tells he wont leave for this cheap person sake. they talk ill of them, take video in phone and tells they will circulate it. vivek asks one of them give phone to him and to delete the video. vidya is worried seeing his anger . vidya begs them to delete. vivek grabs the man by collar, punches him, vidya looks on.

Both arent at fault and  situations like that, where we are in dilemma to take whose side since both are right on their own is interesting. 

Vivek's mom is a good one yet she too misunderstood vidya's feelings. Poor vidya,Sadly world is like that,cant make the difference between love and friendship,mostly  arrive at wrong conclusion when its between a boy&girl.

Vidya๐Ÿ’” - yes when she sees in that light, angle that he loved her, then all those she felt so far and he did will take a different meaning and she was right to be upset and her ๐Ÿ’” is bound to happen when she thinks she lost her only true friend.That too when things what happened so far with her family is taken into account. 

Vivek๐Ÿ’”- But his transistion from friendship to love was so genuine , and he is man of principles , the woman he loves calling him a  betrayer is much pain. so he is  in ๐Ÿ’” too. 

The thing they both need is now TIME. Time can make things happen. Time can heal and change things/equations  but unfortunately they dont have it with dharma's illness and his zid of second marriage in picture.

Friday Epi:

The Episode starts with Vivek beating the guy. his friend hand over the phone to vivek, he deletes and asks them to take his beaten friend away. seeing the blood stain on vivek shirt, vidya is worried and tells him, his wound is bleeding but then thought of his words and hold her back. A lady there asks her to have shame, her FIL is sick and she is doing this. she cries, looks at vivek , leaves from there.

vivek is sitting in pond sadly thinking about happenings.. she was on the way to her home with cycle, thinking what happened so far, crying badly and in thoughts hurt her leg too unknowingly and it was bleeding.  

vivek reach home, his mom and him talk on what happebed, vivek was hurt that how can vidya call him as a betrayer and misunderstood him.

vidya reaches home seeing her maternal people, she asks whats the issue, dharma again insists about her decision on 2nd marriage, her mom too asks vidya to accept it. vidya tells dharma to do as he wishes and leaves to room.

Both vidya and vivek are in their rooms. both are in thoughts of what happened so far and ๐Ÿ’”. 

At Nanku home, jagat informs about dharma condition and vidya's second marriage, ranjhana shocked, kalindi smiles. nanku asks not to worry on this . at vidya's home whoever accepts it doesnt matter, they need a groom to do this. so he asked jagat  to threaten whomever come to see vidya. then nanku tells kalindi, he will win her  challenge by anymeans.

Here in vidya's home, inlaws talk about the groom coming and dharma asks bablu to get sweets, he disagrees ,so dharma goes himself to get it 

vivek was worried inside his room, his mom asks him to come out,he comes out and acts as all is fine .but his mom understands it.

In vidya home, vidya was seeing the new saree on bed and remembering her shaadi, she was emotional. her MIL comes and takes his son photo, asks vidya to forget him and move on.  And tells that so far she couldnt treat her as her true daughter but from now on she will do do. She asks her to get ready and went.

This was emotional and good to see her getting acknowledged  as their daughter.

The new groom arrived was threatened by 

jagat and was made to go away. A person comes and inform dharma and family about that and the groom being left ..inlaws are worried and vidya listened to it worried too

Both the actors acing the emotions of vidya-vivek going thru. kudos to them.

Saturday Epi : 

The Episode starts with vivek and his mom at dinning table. he was thinking of vidya's words, worried and doesnt eat. A men of him comes and tell them dharma has come there.

they went to meet. dharma returns the money back and asks vivek to help for vidya marriage being done and that nanku is creating problems..vivek asks is vidya ready fir marriage, dharma says yes. vivek was worried but he agrees to help dharma. his mom remembering nanku's words was concerned but he agrees that he will help. dharma leaves 

Dharma comes home, tells his wife about how good vivek is and ge helping on this. vidya listens to it.

Both vidya and vivek shown again in thoughts in their rooms, thinking of each other , worried. his mom comes and asks him to make a wish seeing shooting star. he tells he has so many wish that stars arent sufficient. he cries and tells how can vidya think of him as betrayer, all his strength lost there. he cries and his mom hugs him and pacifies.

Again this was  ๐Ÿ’” and heart goes out to both of them. 

Again one man come and asks for vidya's address, jagat tries to threaten  the person in that car by going near, but vivek stops him , tells he is there and he will make sure vidya marriage happens and that nanku cant do anything. he makes all run with hekp if police 

A man from car gets down, introduced himself as sandeep, vivek introduces himself too. sandeep asks whats the issue. vivek asks him are you came for her alliance . sandeep says yes, vivek tells some here dont want vudya's marriage to happen since she is a widow, good that you came to ask her hand for marriage. sandeep tells he doesnt belueve in those. vivek says he will accompany him to her house.

vidya remembers vivek's words in her room . and she sees him everywhere, imagining him , traumatised, she fell on her knees and cries .

this proves why i waited for her  emotional ones ,as always she aced it to T.

Vidya comes out, asks dharma to tell all truth about her to  groom coming. he accepts too.vivek brings sandeep home. seeing vivek behind sandeep , vidya is shocked. 

P.S. will soon post the episode caps of these epis in this thread 

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greenery thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't like some dialogues of Vidya from last week and today's episode. Like that 'Dhokebaaz' and 'bhagwaan maante hain' (something like that) wala dialogues.

First, she shouldn't have used the word 'Dhokebaaz'. Because there is no transparency in their friendship from vidya's side. Second, 'Bhagvaan maante hain' wala dialogue. If she really considers him as God, so she shouldn't have hide her truth from him. Because we don't hide anything from God. Period!! So she is betraying him by lying to him. So such kind of dialogues don't look good, when coming from her mouth. She needs a reality check, because currently she is looking like a hypocrite.

I wonder what would happen when their lie will be exposed in front of everyone.smiley22

Edited by Greenery - 4 years ago
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Greenery

I didn't like some dialogues of Vidya from last week and today's episode. Like that 'Dhokebaaz' and 'bhagwaan maante hain' (something like that) wala dialogues.

First, she shouldn't have used the word 'Dhokebaaz'. Because there is no transparency in their friendship from vidya's side. Second, 'Bhagvaan maante hain' wala dialogue. If she really considers him as God, so she shouldn't have hide her truth from him. Because we don't hide anything from God. Period!! So she is betraying him by lying to him. So such kind of dialogues don't look good, when coming from her mouth. She needs a reality check, because currently she is looking like a hypocrite.

I wonder what would happen when their lie will be exposed in front of everyone.smiley22

I agree she should not be using "dhokebaaz", when she herself is hiding such a big lie from him. The truth is this friendship they have was never as "true" because Vivek thinks she is something she is not. He does not truly know her. He never hid anything from her about himself but she calls him a betrayer. I do understand her other reasons and feelings for not accepting his love. She doesn't want the villagers insults to be true and if they find out he loves her, well it will not be good for her and her family.

I really felt Viveks pain in today's episode( 10th dec). I was so heartbroken for him. Namish's performance was superb. His eyes!! I feel so sad. He cannot understand why she is letting everyone make such important decisions for her because he thinks she is educated. He has always been confused by her actions because they contradict what he believes an educated person will do and then thinks inspite of this she is so humble. Which proves my point that he really doesn't know her. Which brings me to my next question of can you truly love someone you dont know?