Bayhadh 2 LIVE UPDATES 09 Dec 2019 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by janaki17789

Maya will die because her revenge will eat her completely and after she gets it she will have no point in living I don't think she can fall in love with anyone anymore but if she does she will fall for Rudra but will not be able to live with him because of his connection to mj. Rishi death is what will bring MJ and Maya face to face. MJ has to die to save Rudra from Maya wrath. Rudra will survive because he is a strong person who can handle anything.

I can feel her madness for revenge it is like a second skin in her body she may not be able to shed that skin for any one

@bold, Yes, I had assumed that from a shloka she had said about the sacrifices during the havan

@blue, but his survival's guilt will get better of him, according to me

@purple, agree!

Originally posted by janaki17789

Maya will die because her revenge will eat her completely and after she gets it she will have no point in living I don't think she can fall in love with anyone anymore but if she does she will fall for Rudra but will not be able to live with him because of his connection to mj. Rishi death is what will bring MJ and Maya face to face. MJ has to die to save Rudra from Maya wrath. Rudra will survive because he is a strong person who can handle anything.

I can feel her madness for revenge it is like a second skin in her body she may not be able to shed that skin for any one

I kind of agree. Even if ever, she falls in love, it looks like it will be Rudra but it will be near impossible for her to express and accept his love. It reminds me of Water, Lisa's character after finding out whose John's father, chose death than his love. Here Maya knows already and it's very remote she will reciprocate the love unless the makers give us a twist that Rudra was never MJs son. 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

How beautifully they depicted Maya’s psyche .. her fears ,,her trauma .. 

True

Her every expression is on point

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Jen is incredible, every single episode is amazing. Did you notice even Shivin lost his balance in the fencing scene but Jen held her perfect poise. She was so powerful. Also, slowly but surely we can see Rudra getting intrigued/attracted to Maya's sanak. I loved that she didn't tell him not to touch her but to touch her with permission. Boyfriend ko to future me permission mil hi jaegi😳

Bold : maybe they we wanted to shot like that only 

Rudra will not be able to save himself from Maya's maya 

I am not rooting for Rudra Maya but there are many scenes which indicates 

But still can't say anything

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sach me. MayRa shippers should order a 6month unlimited subscription of tissues 😒🤣

🤣

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

It's confirmed that MJ's assistant isn't backstabbing him, i was so banking on that🤣

But i dont get it, how could she judge the two men? Rudra had Maya at stake, he knew if he doesn't do anything she'll die. Rishi has nothing but himself, how can we expect that Rishi will go about making sure that everyone is fine and him missing Maya but actually silly, she was staring at him in his face, but ok, we can give that a pass, bit what if he had seen her, would he have told her, obviously? I mean he knew that all residents are running for their safety so he didn't have anything else at stake but his own safety. Maybe I am just defending him though🤷

But it hurt when Maya said that Rudra's selflessness is what is going to end him😭

Bold - the first thing I noticed after watching the epi

Hmm yes you are defending him and it's not wrong and even he's not wrong as saving own life first is not a crime

Originally posted by Grey-licious

Bold : maybe they we wanted to shot like that only 

Rudra will not be able to save himself from Maya's maya 

I am not rooting for Rudra Maya but there are many scenes which indicates 

But still can't say anything

Very interesting discussions going on here.😊 Surprisingly not only Maya, but every character is maintaining some sort of secrecy, hiding something or the other from the hapless viewer!!  In an unconquerable fort, they built around every character, esp Maya ,MJ, Rudra and Maya's mother. I said Maya's mother because, the writer is not allowing us to see her feelings clearly, kept her in the dark shade, maybe with the intention of unveiling her untold story in the later part! Maya, MJ, and Rudra are multilayered characters, Rishi is moving on the straight line for the time being!!  A kid in love or a loser in the future , what he is going to lose maybe a very big story in-store to unveil!! 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

Thanks much for the detailed WU, Suta! 🤗