MishBir OS - You broke my heart

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey people, stalker alert🤗 I don't watch the show regularly but keep myself updated with mishbir by stalking the forum😳Fangirling is not best for your sanity from my past experience so I didn't want to be on some ship anymore but mishbir kind of hooked me anyway.😆 

So here is some reimagining of todays mishbir scene which I tired. Hope you guys like it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He was a thief indeed, not of her luggage which she thought him to be when she had jumped him, but the thief who stole her heart long ago. But he was a bad thief for he could not take care of the precious stolen thing, could not retain the happiness which one gained from having something as valuable as someone's heart; instead he damaged it further, he - Abir Rajvansh broke her heart!!

Her heart; her "damaged with years" heart which she kept safe from everyone all her life; her heart, she tried everyday to save from further damage. But gradually, piece by piece; a certain someone took it away without her even realising until it was all gone to him!!

She was happy nonetheless for he kept it safe more than she ever could; he kind of repaired it, made her see how beautiful it was and how it needed not to be saved but loved and cherished!! She stopped caring about the safety of that heart the day she fell In love with her Ajeeb Rajvansh for she could find none better than him to have it.

And now there he was, fallen alongside her on the bed, in the room she thought to be hers before sometime. Well she thought the man too to be hers before sometime, until he said he was not. But wasn't he?? Her heart still didn't believe it, her broken heart still loved him and considered him her lover with every broken piece; those pieces she had still kept together with some logical yet dreamy hopes of him coming back to her again, him loving her still!!

She was waiting for him to come say again he loves her, and in the time she was doing efforts in her own way to make sure he does. But having him here now, being this close to him, a bit more closer and she would be able to listen to his heartbeats as she always did, to listen to them beating fast for her like they were continuously saying her name, promising his love to her with every beat; could she wait anymore??

“No”, she can’t do that anymore not when she wants to touch him every single second, to look into his eyes, to be in his arms; to spend her day and nights with him; to just simply  be with him in every physical,mental and emotional sense.

Abir tried to get up and away for he didn’t know how much longer could he control himself with having mishti in his arms, her body touching half of his, her eyes staring so close to his face, her eyes gazing at him like she wanted to be nowhere else but here, like they were pleading with him to hold her, love her and never let her go.

Hasn’t she moved on??

Her eyes which were now close to showing vulnerability of her heart, her eyes having tears, her eyes…….

She was crying. Mishti was crying and Abir could not move.He was looking at her eyes,her tears and then he was not.She has gotten up suddenly and gone and no………

Mishti was hurt, she was vulnerable, she was crying and now she was angry.He affected her this lot. As much as she had kept the act till now, she couldn’t help crying now, the memories of losing all that they had, them being this close yet so far away and there he was; the stubborn man who was seeing her everyday that too with someone else, the man who thought she had moved on and what was he doing; being a gentleman, keeping a straight face, letting her go?? 

No,he wasn’t. She won’t let him.

Mishti picked up the the closest thing she could found and throw it at abir on the bed. An antique decorations piece he nearly missed being hit with.

Before he could sit up and out of bed she was onto him again,falling on him, hitting him with pillows and finally pinning him to the bed with him trying to get up in vain.

“You broke my heart Abir, you promised I will not have to worry about you leaving me on a silly mistake of mine, that I could be assured of you always being with me, I could be myself and you would love me for and with it and yet you broke my heart and all the promises!! Why did you do it Abir??”

Abir didn’t know what to do with this sudden attack.He could take her indifference as that was painful yet expected for what he did to her but how could he answer her questions, He had not expected her to ask questions again! But he had to be strong for his baby brother.

“I had told you why I did what I did two months ago Mishti, I had told you in front of everyone. Yes I loved you but I could not trust after that, I could not chose you before the well being of my family, if you want an apology then I am sorry but no, I couldn’t not do that after what my Maa told me that day!!” 

“No Abir you didn’t, you didn’t tell me what your mom said, you didn’t talk to me about it and we didn’t clarified everything together, I know nothing and I refuse to believe you ended everything without any reason, I want my answers Abir!!”

“Won’t your new boyfriend mind you trying to get your answers like this??” ,abir pointed to the position they were in with her above him.

“Doesn’t my old boyfriend mind about my new boyfriend?? Doesn’t he mind about this position of ours, doesn’t it affect him??”

“Let me go mishti”

“I wouldn’t till you tell me the truth”

Abir wanted to tell her the truth, all of it; how he loves her more than anything else, how he sacrified her and his love for the sake of his brother, how he wanted her to be happy, for her to find a better man than him who could not only love her but choose her above all, and how when she seems to have found the man he can’t take it, of how he is happy to see her smile but want himself to be the reason, how that “nannu and mishteapot” irritates,angers but more than anything hurt him more than he already is but it’s not her fault but his only. He wanted to tell her that he doesn’t even actually want to get out of this bed,how he want her there with him, to listen to her “I love you”s, to feel her love, for them to be somewhere anywhere where they are together forever but most of all he wanted to tell her how he did not wanted to be this burdened and defeated man, a man who could not tell her all that, a man who could not choose her, a man who could not choose his hapiness above all.

“There is no another truth Mishti and if you have already moved on why are you even doing this??”

“I have moved on, you think I have moved on Abir, look at me closely, do you see the tears, they have been there for the last two months, I have to hide them from others but your partner sees them everyday, every moment. And Nannu, the poor boy has consoled me for the last two months and is still being the bestest of friend and partner I could have asked for but it doesn’t mean I am not hurt Abir. I am and the thing is I don’t even know for sure why I was hurt, why my heart was broken. How can I move on with all these questions ??“

He wanted to cry too at that moment not for him but for her because her moving on hurted less than her being stucked in same pain as him. He was not strong enough to see her weak. He was a confused man at the moment. He wiped her tears and hugged her to him.Whatever and however he was, at the moment he wanted nothing other than to ease her pain and his along. A stolen moment of theirs in all this mess.

“Dard toh tumhe bhi hua hai, Dil toh tumhara bhi tuta hai Abir. I know it, then why” 

And like he has just come to his senses he pushed her and got out of the bed.

“Love is not always enough Mishti, sometimes distrust and mistakes overpowers love and that’s what happened with us, ”

“ Abir I knew would never punish me for my mistakes but tell me about them, let me correct them.If there was some mistake, these two months was me being sorry Abir, has my punishment ended??”

“Everything has ended Mishti. You were mistaken, it’s not your room”

“Ohh then I am sorry. I should go if I came to wrong place, Nannu must be waiting for me” “ btw I don’t know if you remember but you had promised me a date and a fight, jeetungi toh main hi tumse nahin toh kisi aur se sahi”

And as Mishti left the room she didn’t know what fight she was fighting, against whom she will win if the opponent was not even ready to fight but has surrendered to fate. Should she even fight the destiny anymore if the man was stubborn enough to keep them both in pain for whatever reason he had.Why couldn't he tell her whatever it was. 

And among this all has he broken her heart once again just now?!

Posted: 4 years ago

Very well written... emotional and hear breaking.