Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BH Rumor: Ranbir and Tiger doing a YRF

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Says a trade source, “The production house is celebrating fifty glorious years ever since its launch in 1970 and buzz is that many top stars have been headlined for various new projects. However, there has been no official announcement on these projects yet. YRF has always been tight-lipped about its new movies and don’t announce till everything has been signed on the dotted line. A new project that is under discussion is apparently an action drama with Tiger Shroff and Ranbir Kapoor – two of the most talented actors of this generation. Apparently, Adi is very happy with Tiger’s success in War and is keen to do another movie with him. Tiger’s dance and action skills is fantastic and he has been at par in each and every scene with Hrithik (also known for his excellence dance moves and action skills) in the movie. He is already working with Ranbir in Shamshera and is impressed with the star’s dedication to his craft. While it is not finalised whether there will be two different movies with the two stars leading them or one project with both, one would expect any movie with the two stars as a project watching out for!”

The source adds, “It’s an interesting co-incidence that the 50th golden jubilee year of YRF also is the 25th year of Aditya Chopra’s Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ), which marked his directorial debut. It remains to be seen whether the director himself will announce his next project in 2020 as part of the golden jubilee celebrations of the esteemed production house.”

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/exclusive-ranbir-kapoor-and-tiger-shroff-to-appear-together-in-yrf-movie-as-part-of-its-golden-jubilee-celebrations/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They should make a gay love story with these two. It's high time Bollywood had its Brokeback Mountain.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think maybe they might reboot Dhoom with them.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks to me like YRF knows very well that Tiger is the main reason for War's success than HR. We are hearing about AK shay, tiger, rabbit and salmon movies at yrf, but nothing much about HR's next collaboration with yrf. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't seen the film..I haven't watched any film of Tiger's even online.Just by looking at trailers,I knew he was going to make it big.

Those who I spoke to about how hot HR looked in the film..they said that they liked the other one.TRUTH.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Another two hero action drama from yrf

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like Kaka wants to sabotage Tiger’s career 😆. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Looks like Kaka wants to sabotage Tiger’s career 😆. 

Why? 

RK doesnt do two hero films btw.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Looks to me like YRF knows very well that Tiger is the main reason for War's success than HR. We are hearing about AK shay, tiger, rabbit and salmon movies at yrf, but nothing much about HR's next collaboration with yrf. 

😆

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Isnt YRF making WAR sequel with HR but  still on scripting portion